new and exciting
Check out the cool, new products everyone's talking about.
Google Pixel 3
CHECK OUT OUR WIDE SELECTION OF COMPUTERS AND ACCESSORIES.
Wrap up the gift of special memories
Capture and share precious moments with Instax cameras and photo printers.
Experience Realistic 8K Resolution
Meet the new Sony a6400 camera
Check It Out
The latest truly wireless headphones
A healthy lifestyle–now that's smart
OVER 7,000 MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AVAILABLE ONLINE
Kingdom Hearts 3
Major Appliance Help Hub
Everything you need to know about the appliance experience
THOUSANDS OF DEALS
on everything your baby needs
Shop Baby Event
SAVE BIG ON TOP LUGGAGE BRANDS
The Bed-in-a-Box collection that ships in a click. Koala makes getting a great new bed as easy as 1, 2, 3.
CHECK OUT THIS SEASON'S HOTTEST TOYS AND DRONES
Thousands of brands you know and trust.
See all brands
Bonus pages of DEALS you won't find in print!
Discounted clearance, overstock, refurbished and open-box items
All today’s DEALS, right here
DEALS delivered to your inbox - never miss out
We take care of the tech you rely on everyday.
GEEK SQUAD HOME MEMBERSHIP
Geek Squad Home Members have agents at their fingertips 24/7 for support with every device in their home, from Best Buy or not.
See All Member Benefits
Looks like you didn't complete your reservation. Do you want to
If you need help making your reservation, call 1-866-237-8289.
Select a delivery destination
Check store stock
Choose the coverage that’s right for you when you click Add to Cart.
Tell others about your experience with this product.
i like this keyboard alot but my media keys dont work. only the volume and the mute button work.
Keyboard has a very nice weight to it, the key lights are very clear and feels great to type. Logitech Gaming Software adds great functionality with profiles and G-Key shortcuts. Games that have RGB support work flawlessly (Killing Floor 2 and Mirror's Edge Catalyst being stand-outs).
I just got my new keyboard delivered. I must say its amazing, keys are soft and quiet when I press them down. the lighting on the board are stunning I can change any key with any color. the ark control dock is cool but I find it pointless it would be better if my phone could charge and hook right up to the keyboard but other then that its fantastic. the reason I bought this keyboard is because my Logitech G19s was wearing down, keys were fading I couldn't see wasd letters at all anymore D key I had to press it really hard for it to work same with the space bar and other keys has well. I had the g19s for 5 years. I thought It would be time for a new one and luckily the g910 spectrum was on sale. the difference between this keyboard and the spark is just the wrist rest that is it. for people that complain about the cord not being braided who cares you never see the cord anyways.
Is very good.
I *want* to love this keyboard but there are some issues:
- The lighting is excellent, and the best I have ever seen. For every key, the entire key is lit, not just the main character (ie. both the character and its shift symbol are evenly lit). Contrast this with Razer keyboards that have greyed out text on them for the shift-symbol that cannot be seen in the dark.
- The keys have a nice, "button-like" feel to them and a very short actuation point that makes them a joy to type on. They make a satisfying thump when they bottom out
- The volume knob is fun
- I like the software, however the newest release needs to be exited and restarted whenever I come out of sleep mode.
- Despite being mechanical keys, they lack the tactile feel of most. In fact, they feel very much like a new membrane keyboard. There is only a very slight tactile "click" feel. Definitely needs more. They feel great mind you, but not so much better than a good membrane board that costs less than half the price.
- The 9 programmable keys are great, but no other keys are programmable at all. This means you cannot, for example, change the num-pad keys to something else (or caps-lock) if you want. You can do this on some other brands
- The "arx-dock" is a complete gimmick. It is just a cell-phone stand; nothing more. In fact, it won't even hold most phones in landscape. If there was at least a usb port that could be used to keep the phone charged that would be great, but there isn't. Expect to never use this.
- This is one expensive keyboard, and the competition here does more and better,
Overall, yes it is a very nice keyboard. The problem is that it isn't anywhere near enough of an improvement over a good membrane keyboard (even their own G105) that can be had for much much less. What this needs is more options for the types of key switches, and a more mechanical feel.
I purchased this on sale on Boxing Day and was very disappointed.
The mechanical keys are comparable to the Cherry MX Brown, with a good feel while typing and gaming imo. Setting up lighting schemes, key assignments and macros in the Logitech Gaming Software was quite painless. So far so good.
However, if you exit the Logitech Gaming Software, the keyboard may or may not keep the last selected profile. If you reboot or go to the lock screen, the keyboard may or may not keep the last profile. As a result you never know how the lighting is going to look like whenever you change anything. After searching the web, it seems that this is due to the fact that THERE IS NO ONBOARD MEMORY to store profiles. A serious shortcoming for a gaming keyboard in this price range.
As well, the volume control is extremely loose and scrolls far too easily. The keyboard gaming lock button and the lighting control buttons are extremely wobbly.
This all leads to the feeling that too many short cuts were taken to reduce costs and give the user the impression that they simply chose to take the cheap route on anything but the main typing keys.
At one point the Logitech Gaming Software decided to misbehave and appeared to have a memory leak that shot my in use memory above 4 gigs (good thing I have 16gigs in my machine).
Logitech used to be known for quality products, but, I guess not so much anymore.
Overall, it looks good, but feels cheap. Spend a little more and get a Corsair K70 RGB or one of the Razer offerings. While the G910 may be cheaper, it is not worth the savings.
I returned mine.
Just picked this up at the Hamilton store and I am blown away by this keyboard. Beautiful design and the tactile feel is outstanding. It is a joy to type on and I may be biased to Logitech but this is my first mechanical keyboard. So far it is every bit of what the hype I have read in the reviews on various sites online is all about. Word of advise to you is to update the firmware as soon as you get this thing plugged in and the Logitech Gaming software installed. I was worried for the price this thing would look cheap but the plastic has that soft touch look and is very sturdy. The black glossy trim fit into my aesthetic perfectly with my monitor and other peripherals. I am coming from the G510 which is a bit bigger than this keyboard but by far the G910 Orion Spectrum is a major step up as an upgrade. You will not be disappointed!
I really like this keyboard. Great for gaming. The response is awesome. And it isn't super loud when typing. The LED colour combo is great. So, many option for customization. You really can't go wrong with this keyboard. Highly recommended!!!
- The keyboard looks beautiful.
- The Romer-G keyswitches feel decent.
- The tilt of this keyboard forces me to bend my wrists forward at an unnatural angle even with the feet extended.
- The wrist rest in far too narrow to actually set my wrists on. This makes the awkward angle of the keyboard even more noticeable.
- The Logitech Gaming Software is still glitchy and crashes when trying to customize the "G" keys with any color profile. Really defeats the purpose of this board.
I love the per-key lighting: it's why I bought this keyboard.
Here are some other positive things about the keyboard before I provide my personal insights and criticisms:
1) key travel is great
2) Sign of a great keyboard: if you can press a wide "Shift" or "enter" key at the very corner and it doesn't stick or jam or fail to register, then you have a quality keyboard. THIS has no problem in that area, great feel to the keys
3) The lights are customizable and fun with the software
Some of the downsides from my perspective
1) I use a KVM (keyboard / video / mouse) switchbox. There are multiple USB ports on the KVM to use: the one dedicated for the "keyboard" and others that can be used for USB sticks or whatnot. With MY KVM, when the keyboard is plugged into the USB "keyboard" port, the Logitech Gaming Software can't see the keyboard at all. I have to plug it directly into one of my computers, or into one of the other switchbox USB ports... but then the "switch Input Devices" hotkey that switches between computers (Scroll Lock twice, then F1-F4) doesn't work. So I have to choose between having the customization / control software working, or being able to switch back and forth between computers. Probably enough of a problem that I will be sending this back.
2) The Logitech Gaming Software just immediately crashes whenever I try to customize one of the "G" keys (for different configurations for different games or software or whatnot). So, I haven't been able to use that feature at all. Other "spectrum" keyboard, the 810, doesn't have the "G" keys, but on this model, the 9 G keys are supposed to be able to switch between different lighting profiles but again, just crashes immediately when I try to customize.
3) Third thing: not sure if this is an open box return switcheroo problem, but the back of my keyboard says it is the "Spark", not the "Spectrum"... if I understand it correctly the Spectrum model was released in response to customer complaints about some of the aspects of the "Spark" model... my box SAYS Spectrum on it, but the back of the keyboard says "Spark"...and I just checked the serial number on the back of the keyboard doesn't match the box, so... yeah.
- Roamer-G keys feel amazing for both gaming and typing.
- Much less noisy to type or play on than the standard Razor or CherryMX mechanical keys. These keys feel and sound similar to the CherryMX Brown key, only faster and quieter. (Depending on personal preference this could be a Con. These keys are arguably less tactile than a more clicky key.)
- Key actuation and reset is lightning fast.
- Back lighting is bright and beautiful with all the colours you would ever want. There is no (and I mean NO) light bleed around the keys. All the light goes through the key cap. The effect is very attractive.
-Logitech software is easy to use. Setting up custom colour schemes for each game is a breeze.
- Symmetrical palm rest and standard key caps are more comfortable than the asymmetrical palm rest and contoured key caps that shipped with last year's G910 Orion Spark
- The button to turn off the key lighting does only that. On or off, there are no brightness settings for key lighting that are easy to access. In fact the only way that I've found to adjust the brightness is to use the Logitech software to select darker colours. Hopefully this will be fixed with a firmware update
- The colour and brightness of the media controls cannot be adjusted at all. The blue light is okay but it would be nice to have the option to change that colour along with the rest of the keys.
- That improved symmetrical palm rest is not as firmly attached (it clips on) as it could be. From time to time it will pop off exposing the asymmetrical frame of the G910 Orion Spark (especially if the keyboard is used on your lap, as I often do.)
Those few cons don't diminish the amazing feel and performance of this keyboard and so I give it 5/5 stars. I would recommend this keyboard to anybody looking for mechanical keyboard.
We've incorporated US Best Buy's customer reviews so you have access to as many reviews as possible to help with your purchasing decision.
More to Explore
HUGE SAVINGS on laptops, computer accessories, & more
Discover amazing gear and smart tech to keep your heart in tip-top shape
INCREDIBLE DEALS on bedroom furniture, mattresses, & more
ON NOW! Thousands of deals on everything your baby needs