Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black
- Logitech's fastest keyboard ever with 1.5mm actuation, making it possible to receive input up to 25% faster than other gaming keyboards
- Customizable keys using intelligent RGB illumination and a palette of up to 16 million colours to choose from
- Each key top is entirely illuminated with 16MM colour lighting for a beautiful, evenly lit glow
- Arx Control integration through the Smart Dock displays in-game display information, vital system statistics and more on your smartphone or tablet
- 9 fully-customizable G-keys can be assigned commands per profile, and have been positioned for optimal speed and accessibility
- 6 dedicated media controls can be used to play, pause, and mute songs and videos
- On-board roller bar to adjust the volume, or skip scenes at the touch of a button
- Logitech Keyboard
- Palm Rest
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2071 reviewers who responded, 1957 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- What happened?- September 26, 2021
I bought the previous version of this keyboard (the "Spark") and it was the best keyboard I've ever owned. I purchased this one for my wife and every time youi press a key you get a *boing* sound of a spring. I was sure it was just a defect so we returned it to the store (kudos to Best Buy, they're phenomenal with returns) and ordered a second one. The second one had the same issue so I'm assuming it's not a defect. I can't imagine anyone being satisfied with a echoing spring sound every time they press a key. I've always been a fan of Logitech: great webcams (especially their 4K Brio), great computer speakers that last forever, and, since their G-keys, probably the best keyboard available. But, they need to solve whatever is causing that racket on keypress.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good keyboard if you like clicky- May 2, 2021
Sturdy keyboard with lots of customization. I have had a lot of logitech keyboards and mice and none of them disappointed me in term of quality and longevity. For the price of $100, it is a really great keyboard. True, it is Romer-G switch and not Cherry and not swappable...but for the majority of people, by the time you finish your keyboard (in 5 years), the new ones should be so much better that you should not have to rebuilt your old one anymore. The only downside that makes me return the keyboard is because it is so clicky. I hate clicky sound. If you love it, it is a great contestant. Not for me... Make sure you test it before buy it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Like It- February 13, 2017
The selection of a keyboard is so dependent on personal taste. It was nice to be able to see this and try it out in the store, something you miss just looking online. On the plus side, the feel of this keyboard is good according to my tastes. It has tremendous flexibility in programming numerous extra keys, as well as the backlights for the keys. The backlights are clear and uniformly bright. Actuation is uniformly quick without being too noisy. The only thing that bothers me is the set of G1-G5 keys on the left side, since my pinky finger sometimes thinks those keys are the shift or control keys. Everything else works very well for my tastes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.