Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Logitech's fastest keyboard ever with 1.5mm actuation, making it possible to receive input up to 25% faster than other gaming keyboards
- Customizable keys using intelligent RGB illumination and a palette of up to 16 million colours to choose from
- Each key top is entirely illuminated with 16MM colour lighting for a beautiful, evenly lit glow
- Arx Control integration through the Smart Dock displays in-game display information, vital system statistics and more on your smartphone or tablet
- 9 fully-customizable G-keys can be assigned commands per profile, and have been positioned for optimal speed and accessibility
- 6 dedicated media controls can be used to play, pause, and mute songs and videos
- On-board roller bar to adjust the volume, or skip scenes at the touch of a button
- Logitech Keyboard
- Palm Rest
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1900 reviewers who responded, 1809 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I Like It- February 13, 2017
The selection of a keyboard is so dependent on personal taste. It was nice to be able to see this and try it out in the store, something you miss just looking online. On the plus side, the feel of this keyboard is good according to my tastes. It has tremendous flexibility in programming numerous extra keys, as well as the backlights for the keys. The backlights are clear and uniformly bright. Actuation is uniformly quick without being too noisy. The only thing that bothers me is the set of G1-G5 keys on the left side, since my pinky finger sometimes thinks those keys are the shift or control keys. Everything else works very well for my tastes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Gaming Keyboard- July 28, 2017
Keyboard was a replacement and a step up from the steel series RGB keyboard I previously had. Immediately I adapted and loved the tactile feel and old school IBM AT keyboard mechanical feel of the G910 coupled with the excellent customization capability of the unit quickly made me forget about steel series who?.. The only CON I have of the keyboard is that I wish they included pass-thru USB, having USB ports on the keyboard could of come in handy. I'm eagerly awaiting using the ARX capability of the unit, the thought of having a map on my mobile device from World of Tanks keeps my hope up the devs will adopt this functionality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard with lots of features- January 8, 2017
I like Logitech as a brand so most of my gear is Logitech although I have used many other mechanical keyboards in the past. This keyboard has a nice solid feel to it and I personally like the softer keys. If you want the heavy and loud keys that are typically associated with mechanical keyboards like the Corsairs or Razers then this keyboard is not for you. Works right out of the box, but it will constantly run through the rainbow colors until you change the settings. The only way to change the settings is to download the Logitech gaming software. Without that program the keyboard is just another normal keyboard with obnoxiously bright rainbow colors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.