Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Logitech's fastest keyboard ever with 1.5mm actuation, making it possible to receive input up to 25% faster than other gaming keyboards
- Customizable keys using intelligent RGB illumination and a palette of up to 16 million colours to choose from
- Each key top is entirely illuminated with 16MM colour lighting for a beautiful, evenly lit glow
- Arx Control integration through the Smart Dock displays in-game display information, vital system statistics and more on your smartphone or tablet
- 9 fully-customizable G-keys can be assigned commands per profile, and have been positioned for optimal speed and accessibility
- 6 dedicated media controls can be used to play, pause, and mute songs and videos
- On-board roller bar to adjust the volume, or skip scenes at the touch of a button
- Logitech Keyboard
- Palm Rest
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1946 reviewers who responded, 1852 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I Like It- February 13, 2017
The selection of a keyboard is so dependent on personal taste. It was nice to be able to see this and try it out in the store, something you miss just looking online. On the plus side, the feel of this keyboard is good according to my tastes. It has tremendous flexibility in programming numerous extra keys, as well as the backlights for the keys. The backlights are clear and uniformly bright. Actuation is uniformly quick without being too noisy. The only thing that bothers me is the set of G1-G5 keys on the left side, since my pinky finger sometimes thinks those keys are the shift or control keys. Everything else works very well for my tastes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good at it's current price- February 27, 2021
This is my first mechanical keyboard so I'm used to the old clicky style membrane keyboards. I feel like the Roma-G is a good compromise of clicky feel without being super obnoxiously loud. Where this keyboard falls short is the palm rest, or 1/2 palm rest. Either do a full soft rest or none at all. Almost took it back for this reason and was going to spend another $100 on the Corsair K100 and hope I got used to the linear keys. Luckily I found it comfortable with an aftermarket rest, even though it sits further back and I didn't have to double the cost of a keyboard just to get a good palm rest. PS the Kingston Hyper palm rest is AMAZING!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this keyboard!- February 18, 2021
Not many negatives to list here... I think my only complaint is the plastic panel at the bottom likes to come off if you move your keyboard around a lot. The keys are great, it's durable, and it's reliable. The software to control everything is pretty simple to use, I love customizing different color setups for various games. I know there's much higher end keyboards with more options, but I can't argue with it for the price and it's perfect for me. This is not a clacky keyboard, like something with MX Blue switches. I believe this keyboard is comparable to MX Red switches. Very nice if you don't want everyone hearing every dang keystroke you make.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.