Logitech Harmony Elite Remote
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home; control your entire home entertainment experience without lifting a finger
- When used with Amazon Alexa or Google Home, you can turn on and control your smart home devices using just your voice
- This extremely user-friendly remote lets you control up to 15 home theatre and connected home devices, from HDTVs and music players to lights and locks
- Gives you the freedom and convenience of controlling your devices remotely using the iOS or Android mobile app on your smartphone
- Makes it possible to create groups of devices that can be turned on or off simultaneously thanks to the Activities function
- Activities include Away mode (for turning devices on or off while you're away from home), Welcome Home mode (for activating certain devices once you get in the door, like the TV, kitchen light, etc.)
- Watch TV Activity uses the channel buttons to control your set-top box, the volume buttons to operate your AV receiver, and the home control buttons to adjust your Hue lights
- Well-designed and well-lit remote control layout means the most frequently used controls are the most conveniently placed, while the full-colour touchscreen provides easy, intuitive navigation
- Equipped with a long-range reach so you can control devices behind walls or closed cabinets
- Compatible with over 270,000 devices, from Apple TV and Roku, to gaming consoles and Blu-ray players, as well as connected lights, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Harmony Elite Remote (with Rechargeable Battery)
- Harmony Hub
- 2 x IR Mini-Blasters
- Charging Station
- USB Cable
- 2 x AC Adapters
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3598 reviewers who responded, 3183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Love the Harmony product- October 21, 2020
I replaced an older Harmony. I wanted to get the best one. I found that I use the phone app more than the remote control. It can be somewhat difficult to program. I just haven’t taken the time needed. I do love how it works with my Google Nest Hub.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Needs work. Not worth the pricetag.- October 21, 2020
Do not recommend. This thing should have been working out of the box with such a hefty price tag... The module constantly needed to be synced. I got tired of it. If they fix the synching and updating issues.. This remote would be phenomenal.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- The Best Remote- October 20, 2020
This is the thing Ever I totally recommend it. I don’t have to get up. I have everything in my hand, you can talk to it and it works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)