Logitech HD Pro Webcam (C920)
- Full HD Skype calls: Enjoy incredibly detailed 1080p video calls on Skype, so your friends and family can see the real you.
- Connect to all your social networks: You can stay connected in brilliant 720p on Windows Live Messenger and make high-quality video calls with Yahoo Messenger, Gmail Voice and Video Chat, Google+ and virtually all other video-calling applications.
- H.264 and advanced compression technology: Capture Full HD 1080p video and 15MP photos, then quickly upload them to Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. You'll enjoy fast, smooth uploads that won't stress out your computer.
- Carl Zeiss optics: A Logitech webcam exclusive, this technology comes from the makers of NASA lenses for the best in camera design.
- Smooth, responsive autofocus: Premium 20-step autofocus ensures consistent clarity and detail.
- Dual mics with stereo audio: Two microphones are located on either side of the webcam, so all you video calls and recorded video will include natural stereo audio.
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam with 6-Foot Cable
- Tripod-Ready Base
- Logitech Webcam Software
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3384 reviewers who responded, 3270 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great camera that is compatible with OS X!- May 26, 2015
I have been looking into get a webcam for a while now and was lusting over the C920 for its 1080p capability. However, I had gotten shaky reports as to wether or not it was compatible with OS X (Macintosh). Apparently it would work with 10.7 and later but I decided to take a chance anyway since I didn't know for certain. Sure enough, I plugged it into my Mac and it works great with FaceTime, Photo Booth, etc under OS X Yosemite (10.10). The image is great and (I think) one of the best for the price. When I was FaceTiming with friends, they said the audio was crisp and the video feed was clear. Very happy with my purchase and I'm glad I got it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Windows 10 Update crashes webcam software- August 23, 2016
My C920 webcam worked fine for two weeks until Microsoft rolled out the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Now the Logitech Webcam Software crashes every time it starts. Logitech's support page says, "Microsoft is working on an update to address the issue, but at this time we do not have an estimate for when it will be available." Logitech had months to test their software and make it work with the current version of Windows 10 before it was released to the public. That is why I gave the product three stars. If Microsoft and/or Logitech manage to get the software for the camera working again, the C920 is s solid camera with good picture and sound.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech dropped the ball- October 20, 2018
Camera itself is decent enough. The problem is with the drivers/antiquated software. Running Windows 10 on a brand new HP Pavilion 595-p0084. Camera & software install ok, but Windows doesn't like the driver files, so, in 10 to 30 minutes (camera not in use), Windows puts it's own driver in. Go to start up the camera..... nope - "RECONNECT". Which means: Go into device manager, uninstall the goofy things windows thinks your camera is, then, search for hardware changes.... camera works again - for a while!! So, if you are the type of person who enjoys installing hardware devices again, and again, and again.... THIS IS THE CAMERA FOR YOU!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.