Logitech C270 HD 720p Webcam with Noise-Reducing Mics - Black
- Crisp 720p HD resolution at 30fps video calls with diagonal 55-degree field of view and auto light correction
- RightLight 2 feature adjusts to lighting conditions, producing brighter, contrasted images to help you look good in all your conference calls
- Built-in noise-reducing mic makes sure your voice comes across clearly up to 1.5 meters away, even if you’re in busy surroundings
- Adjustable universal clip lets you attach the camera securely to your screen or laptop, or fold the clip and set the webcam on a shelf
- Compatible with popular platforms including Skype and Zoom
- Logitech HD Webcam
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4525 reviewers who responded, 4262 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great starter webcam- 15 février 2020
First off, i bought this because i just happened to have a 25 dollar gift card from xmas and needed a cheap webcam asap. That said im extremely impressed, i am able to stream on obs and other software at 720p and its honestly super sharp no lag. I compared it to my buddies 1080p webcam that cost 70 bucks we could only tell slight differences in quality. Coming from a labtop webcam you will be insanely impressed. Now if you are into luxury this isnt for you. But it also does have ultrawide mode which is super nice, it comes with software aswell. It attches to top of your monitor and is adjustable. I dont use the audio because i have a mic, but i tested it and it was decent aswell and it wasnt super quiet like some other webcam mics. For facecam while gaming at this price its hard to beat i reccomend for sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plug and play out of the box- 18 janvier 2021
My 2-in-1 webcam broke so I needed a replacement that was not my phone. Fortunately, this device is very straightforward to use. I had no issues with video nor audio compatibility with Windows 10 Pro that other users have reported. When I plugged it in out of the box, the drivers installed automatically and everything worked well. Audio pick-up is great. The only thing is that I find the visible region of the video to be much smaller than the expensive webcams (i.e. small viewing angle / not a wide-angle lens by any means), but that's nothing to gripe about. It works either as a stand-alone on your table top, or placed on top of your monitor (my monitor is flat, fyi).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- awful picture quality - choose something else- 24 juillet 2020
According to the online reviews I read, this was a great webcam at a great price, so I ordered it. Results were miserable. The video image was very poor. Essentially, it only produced two colors for my face: pink and beige. Look at the attached photo. Logitech support was very poor. I guess they know that there is nothing they can do to improve the image this camera produces. I submitted a ticket and have been waiting 12 days, but no response.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Webcam- 29 janvier 2022
This is an excellent 1080 webcam. Easy to set up and high quality video. My only complaint (not worth dinging a star) is that it only attaches "easily to a laptop". The bottom clip needs a standard tripod threaded attachment so the webcam can be used with a mini tripod. Then the WebCam can be used with a desktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not too bad- 2 octobre 2020
I’ve purchased this camera solely for zoom virtual school and it is just ok only because at times the video is not at clear or bright but it serves it’s purpose. I’ll recommend it to a friend however if you need great quality video you might be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.