Logitech HD Webcam (C310)
- Snap 5MP photos with just a click of the button (software enhanced)
- RightLight technology adjusts to poor lighting conditions automatically to produce the best possible image
- RightSound technology delivers clear conversations so you can be heard
- Upload your latest video clip to Facebook or YouTube with just one click
- Give your video calls an extra dose of fun with Video Effects
- USB interface
- Logitech HD Webcam with 5-Foot Cable, Logitech Webcam Software
- Logitech Vid HD User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 593 reviewers who responded, 564 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent webcam w/ nice features- May 20, 2015
I have had other webcams before, but this one beats them all. Not only does it sit perfectly on top of my monitor, but it allows me to easily adjust its vertical angle withou having to adjust the entire webcam. There are some really cool features I use with the Logitech WebCam Controller software, such as the Follow Me feature, which tracks your face when you move. Not only does it track by zooming in/out, but it also tracks by panning up/down/left/right. I use the webcam for work meetings and the HD quality gives a very sharp image and the built-in mic picks up quite well too. I have had this webcam for over a year now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great webcam that gives good quality video- March 4, 2013
I purchased this webcam after reading a few reviews on the web. Logitech are good at what they do and so I felt confident of buying one of their products. This webcam was simple to install and use. The picture quality was proved by making the image fullscreen and it was still great. Previous webcams have been good when viewed in a small window but get let down when expanded, not this one. I have no hesitation in recommending the C310. Only downside was the clip/mounting for the top of the monitor. It isn't the sturdiest and can only just be angled down enough to cope with young children using it who naturally sit lower.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Camera Fails to Work Without Warning.- August 7, 2021
I've owned both the C310 and before that the C270. Both seem to share a similar design flaw. The units work fine for a while. In my case each was occasionally/lightly used ( 30 min, about once every two weeks or so) for over a year and then WHITE SCREEN. No Image. This is a well know flaw and many have posted temporary solutions. NONE work well or for very long. In my case I exposed the wire-circuit brd as recommended by other posters. This allows the wires more room to not be pinched. IT WORKED...for less than half an hour. Bottom Line...although cheaper than other models, you may be wasting your money. How long they will work for you is a total gamble.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report