Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard - Grey
Available to ship
- Easily connect to and type on all your computing devices, including smartphones, tablets, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Apple TV
- Compact keyboard you can take anywhere in the home or carry it with you on the go!
- Connect with up to three devices simultaneously using the Easy-Switch button
- Recognizes each device and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favourite shortcuts
- Two years of battery life from two pre-installed AAA batteries, virtually eliminates battery worries
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iOS 11 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android 8 or later
- Logitech Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard - Grey
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2688 reviewers who responded, 2575 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome reliable keyboard at an awesome price- April 14, 2021
I love this keyboard. It is so pretty, and it is so easy to type on. I love the design, the layout, and the round keys. Whoever designed this deserve a standing ovation. It comes in 3 colors but I like gray. White looks pretty too, but easy to get dirty. I love how I could synch it to my ipad and iphone at the same time and use it simultaneously. It is super reliable. I love how I just click on 2 keys and get a screenshot that automatically saves to my Photo album. No more having to awkwardly press two buttons on the iPad to do that. It’s well priced. So far so good. Logitech makes great products. Yes, I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the Money- March 12, 2018
I love these. I've bought two so far and would like to buy more as gifts. They are easy to connect to devices (it will remember up to 3), and it's small enough I can stuff it in the same carrier I carry my tablet in. My only complaint is that it's not attached to a case, so I have to remember to bring it everywhere. That can be a perk though since you can use it with several devices, so you're not limited to it being attached to just one. Battery life is great (I don't think I've had to replace the battery yet in a year), and response time is great, too. I hope they come up with more color options. I also wish it was compatible with the Apple TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this keyboard!- October 19, 2020
Bought this keyboard over a month ago for my Mac Mini. This is a super keyboard. I love the way the keys function. I also love the fact that you can do a total of three different bluetooth devices, as the keyboard has three program slots. I was wondering if I would like this keyboard, as it is about half the size of my last one, but this thing is great! Has a very expensive feel to it. I keep thinking I should have paid way more than I did. Once again, Logitech has exceeded my expectations. The fact that this keyboard is not expensive is also a plus. This keyboard has never even had a glitch. Everything works flawlessly. Got to love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bluetooth Keyboard for mobile devices.- July 1, 2017
I love this keyboard. It works and feels great. It feels solid, has good grip on flat surfaces, and everything works perfectly. I'm using it with an iPad Pro and it does have keys that work with volume, play/pause, and the home button. It also brings up the virtual keyboard at the push of a button which is great for voice dictation. I also use it with my iPhone and love that I can switch back and forth between devices with the push of a button. If you have an Android Device it also has all the shortcut buttons for that. It doesn't have a backlight but is a great portable and compact keyboard that you can bring with you that is comfortable to type on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a budget keyboard- April 29, 2020
This is good little keyboard for the price. It's a bit of a small keyboard, but the keyboard feels good when typing. I have this connected to my mac mini, but it's good enough to connect to other devices such as an ipad. The battery life is really good. This runs off of 2 AAA batteries. There is an on/off switch on keyboard, but I always leave it on and the battery life is still going. I tried other keyboards in the store, but the logitech keyboards felt better and didn't feel cheap like the other brands. If you're looking for a good budget keyboard and willing to overlook the size of the keyboard this would be a good choice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.