Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard - Grey
- Easily connect to and type on all your computing devices, including smartphones, tablets, and more
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Apple TV
- Compact keyboard you can take anywhere in the home or carry it with you on the go!
- Connect with up to three devices simultaneously using the Easy-Switch button
- Recognizes each device and automatically maps keys to give you a familiar layout with your favourite shortcuts
- Two years of battery life from two pre-installed AAA batteries, virtually eliminates battery worries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2062 reviewers who responded, 1983 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Great for the Money- March 12, 2018
I love these. I've bought two so far and would like to buy more as gifts. They are easy to connect to devices (it will remember up to 3), and it's small enough I can stuff it in the same carrier I carry my tablet in. My only complaint is that it's not attached to a case, so I have to remember to bring it everywhere. That can be a perk though since you can use it with several devices, so you're not limited to it being attached to just one. Battery life is great (I don't think I've had to replace the battery yet in a year), and response time is great, too. I hope they come up with more color options. I also wish it was compatible with the Apple TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this keyboard!- October 19, 2020
Bought this keyboard over a month ago for my Mac Mini. This is a super keyboard. I love the way the keys function. I also love the fact that you can do a total of three different bluetooth devices, as the keyboard has three program slots. I was wondering if I would like this keyboard, as it is about half the size of my last one, but this thing is great! Has a very expensive feel to it. I keep thinking I should have paid way more than I did. Once again, Logitech has exceeded my expectations. The fact that this keyboard is not expensive is also a plus. This keyboard has never even had a glitch. Everything works flawlessly. Got to love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bluetooth Keyboard for mobile devices.- July 1, 2017
I love this keyboard. It works and feels great. It feels solid, has good grip on flat surfaces, and everything works perfectly. I'm using it with an iPad Pro and it does have keys that work with volume, play/pause, and the home button. It also brings up the virtual keyboard at the push of a button which is great for voice dictation. I also use it with my iPhone and love that I can switch back and forth between devices with the push of a button. If you have an Android Device it also has all the shortcut buttons for that. It doesn't have a backlight but is a great portable and compact keyboard that you can bring with you that is comfortable to type on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.