Logitech K780 Multi-Device Bluetooth USB Wireless Keyboard
- Works with PC, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS
- Automatically recognizes your device it's connected to, ensuring the keys are exactly where you expect them to be
- Easy-Switch button lets you type on one device and seamlessly change to another
- Full-size keyboard with PerfectStroke key system offers smooth, silent, and comfortable typing
- Connect wirelessly via USB or Bluetooth with a range of 10m (30ft)
- Equipped with 128-bit AES encryption
- Integrated rubber cradle securely holds a variety of mobile devices at a comfortable reading angle and keeping your desk clutter free
- Included 2x AAA batteries delivers up to 24 months of life
- Auto-sleep and on/off button help conserve power
- 2 AAA batteries
- USB Receiver
- User documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2317 reviewers who responded, 2175 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome keyboard with multiple devices connected!- November 22, 2019
This keyboard is great to have your computer and tablets/phones hooked up to at the same time. All you have to do is just hit one of the three buttons for the device you want to operate and you're off! This has a RIDICULOUS battery life. I have had mine for just over a year now and have NEVER replaced the original batteries. And I use this thing for an average of 10 hours a day! Logitech claims you can get 2 years of battery life, so we'll see! The keys are great and the weight of the keyboard keeps it from slipping around, which is very nice when you are trying to work (or play). This is without a doube one of the best purchases I have made.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use, great tactile feel!- January 14, 2020
I bought this to use when I work from home, as my laptop has some keys that double-type. I absolutely love the feel of this keyboard. The round keys are stylish as well! The best feature is the ease of switching between devices. The 3 white buttons on the top are for switching instantly between Bluetooth connections. So I can instantly switch back and forth between my laptop and phone if I want to! There is also a notch at the top for propping up a phone or tablet, which has been more useful than I thought it would be. This keyboard is pretty heavy, likely to add stability if you choose to prop up a tablet. I really like the weight of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very versatile keyboard- April 18, 2019
Having used this keyboard for many months now, I fully endorse it. As someone with both a Windows and a Mac, the easy device switch keys makes switching from one device to another an incredible breeze. The fact that this keyboard is wireless also helps maintain a clean setup. I have had very few connectivity problems; the keyboard will occasionally cut out, but will restore connection quickly. The keys are comfortable to type on, with good travel distance. Square keys are the convention, but circular keys are more natural (fingers are circular), and you get used to it quickly. The number pad is a nice addition. Overall, highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.