Logitech M170 1000DPI Wireless Optical Mouse - Blue
- Designed for comfortable hand support with an ambidextrous shape to fit a left- or right-handed user
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless connectivity gives you both convenience and reliability, delivering fast data transmission with practically no delays
- 10-metre wireless range offers the freedom to work and browse from a distance
- 12-month battery life means less annoying interruptions for battery changes
- Hassle-free setup; simply plug the tiny wireless receiver into the USB slot of your computer
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome, and Linux operating systems
- Wireless Mouse
- USB Receiver
- 1 AA Battery
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 125 reviewers who responded, 111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Mobile Mouse or for Smaller Hands- 10 juin 2020
This was an impulse buy. Ten bucks for a reputable Logitech wireless mouse? Yes, please. I bought a black one for me, a blue and a red for the kids. This is the same review I left for the black version of this mouse. The mouse looked great from the pictures and reviews but in real life, it's light (even with 1 AA battery in it) and tiny (it's the length of your fingers) so your palm will be resting on the table or mouse pad. It's about the same size as the Logitech 325c but flatter. It's will make a good mobile/laptop mouse to keep in your computer bag/backpack or for younger kids with smaller hands but for an adult's everyday use, I prefer to have a larger mouse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Pointing-Device Apocalypse!- 20 janvier 2017
For some reason, over the past three months I've gone through 3 cordless keyboards and 4 cordless mice; six if you count the two at work. Every device I replaced was replaced with a spare I'd had for a few years. I guess this was Moore's Law's way of 'thinning the herd.' So saw this electric blue mouse and I like blue, love Logitech, and the price was quite reasonable. I bought it hoping for a little more than the usual two weeks or so I had been getting. It's been a while now and it's still going (fingers crossed). If I ever remember, I'm going to get another as a backup in case I start the cycle all over again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stops working constantly...- 30 juin 2020
Bought this for the price & brand name, but it stops working every second. My mom was using it and I thought she was just complaining but I tried using it with my laptop as well but now I see it is a real problem. I turn it on & off, switch battery but it works, and then it stops again. Nothing seems to fix it. I honestly don't know what it is and it's very annoying. I checked too late–I'm two days too late to return :( guess I should've looked into it earlier. We were using a different Logitech mouse (M325?) for YEARS and those worked great. I guess this one was not the one to go with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.