Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Black\Grey
- Micro-precise scrolling makes it easy to scroll through the web
- Tilt the scroll wheel to move backward or forward on the web
- Contoured shape and rubber grips offer comfortable, long-lasting use
- Battery lasts up to 18 months and an indicator light alerts you to a low battery
- Smart sleep mode saves battery power
- Logitech unifying Nano-receiver stays in your laptop so you can add compatible wireless device without multiple USB receivers
- 2.4GHz wireless transmission delivers reliable performance with virtually no delays or dropouts
- Advanced tracking technology facilitates precise clicking, pointing, dragging and more
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux +no software support legal footnote, Chrome OS, macOS 10.5 or later
- Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse
- Unifying Receiver
- Nano USB Receiver
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 x AA Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4281 reviewers who responded, 4183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, except:- October 3, 2015
I would give it 5 stars. However, I used the unifying feature with two mice. Let's call them Mouse A and Mouse B. I unified Mouse A and B onto USB A using the unifying software on my home laptop. But then when I used Mouse B with USB B on work laptop...USB B couldn't detect Mouse B anymore. SO I had to get back on my home laptop, re-unify Mouse A with USB A and Mouse B with USB B so that they each work separately again with their respective USBs. (Note: my work laptop blocks me from downloading unifying software for security reasons.) I hope that makes sense. :) Otherwise, I like my mice. They are small enough for travel and feel comfortable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wireless Mouse used for MacBook- November 7, 2015
I bought a new MacBook Pro and was going to purchase their Apple mouse, but decided to look into the reviews first and am glad I did. A lot of the reviews for the Apple said they experienced sporadic operation. I had purchased a Logitec mouse for a PC laptop and it worked great, so I bought the M325. It started working as soon as I plugged in the USB attachment and switched on the mouse. The other mouse I had purchased was the M315, which is very slightly different, but works on all surfaces. This M325 works almost perfectly, but if used on a very shiny surface may "skip" a bit. This mouse is well worth the money, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouse - good; AC unit bad!- August 28, 2020
The mouse is good and easy to use. After buying this mouse, we purchased an AC from your company. The AC was damaged. Since we paid and extra delivery fee, and since we were not going to receive the working AC on time and since it was not our fault that the product was damaged, we asked for waiving these fees. Your company denied our request. We asked for a discount, and that request was also denied. We did not get the other AC until several days later. We are not happy with how your company handled the situation, and we will let our friends and family know about this, so they do not encounter or go through the same ordeal.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.