Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Black\Grey
- Micro-precise scrolling makes it easy to scroll through the web
- Tilt the scroll wheel to move backward or forward on the web
- Contoured shape and rubber grips offer comfortable, long-lasting use
- Battery lasts up to 18 months and an indicator light alerts you to a low battery
- Smart sleep mode saves battery power
- Logitech unifying Nano-receiver stays in your laptop so you can add compatible wireless device without multiple USB receivers
- 2.4GHz wireless transmission delivers reliable performance with virtually no delays or dropouts
- Advanced tracking technology facilitates precise clicking, pointing, dragging and more
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux +no software support legal footnote, Chrome OS, macOS 10.5 or later
- Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse
- Unifying Receiver
- Nano USB Receiver
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 x AA Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4526 reviewers who responded, 4418 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth every dollar.- September 18, 2021
Awesome product. Very smooth operation and works as described. I have very big hands and it feels very comfortable while working. I would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech mouse- December 11, 2021
I bought like a month ago. It's handy nice mouse. My son had same mouse . The price so amazing It's cheap. I recommend to have this mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality and price balance- July 26, 2019
Nice and practical mouse. The price is just i was looking for,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ms. Mouse- February 18, 2021
The mouse is great it does exactly what it is suppose to do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, except:- October 3, 2015
I would give it 5 stars. However, I used the unifying feature with two mice. Let's call them Mouse A and Mouse B. I unified Mouse A and B onto USB A using the unifying software on my home laptop. But then when I used Mouse B with USB B on work laptop...USB B couldn't detect Mouse B anymore. SO I had to get back on my home laptop, re-unify Mouse A with USB A and Mouse B with USB B so that they each work separately again with their respective USBs. (Note: my work laptop blocks me from downloading unifying software for security reasons.) I hope that makes sense. :) Otherwise, I like my mice. They are small enough for travel and feel comfortable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.