Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Blue
- Micro-precise scroll wheel features more grooves per millimeter for the ultimate navigation experience
- Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable,
- Compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer
- 3-year battery life is the world’s longest-lasting battery
- Smart sleep mode saves power, while an indicator light eliminates surprises
- Tiny receiver connects up to 6 unifying-compatible devices, like a keyboard, switch between mice, mix and match to fit your lifestyle
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless means fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts
- Optical technology offers laser-grade precision tracks over the most challenging surfaces, including smooth, glossy surfaces
- Tilt wheel back/forward features makes surfing your favourite websites easier
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux +no software support legal footnote, Chrome OS, macOS 10.5 or later
- Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AA Battery
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6275 reviewers who responded, 6132 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to Install. I still recommend a mouse pad.- December 3, 2012
The product is very simple to install. It requires one USB port for its tiny communication chip with the PC. Battery life might be 18 months if you switch it off when not in use, but several weeks if you don't want to bother with flipping the little switch on the bottom. I did find that the device is not as forgiving about desk surface as the box claims. On a wood surface or even a solid black surface, the cursor would sometimes jump in the middle of typing. Using a mouse pad solved this problem. My wife finds it quite comfortable to use but a man with large hands might find it small. Nevertheless, it's a quality product and worth the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broken Mouse!!!- September 1, 2014
I was sent this mouse by HP as a replacement for another mouse that I wanted to send back. When i opened the package, I was shocked to see that the package was already opened and the unifiying receiver was out of the package, the mouse had a big dent in it, there was a dent in the battery which was inside the mouse!!! And to top it all off, the cover of the mouse had broken plastic tabs, so it would not fit back... I am so shocked that this is what I was sent and that too as a replacement!!! I have since then received a full refund for the original mouse I had purchased, but I have had terrible experiences with HP recently and this mouse was one of them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The best basic wireless optical mouse you can buy!- January 17, 2019
This Logitech M325 wireless optical mouse is the best mouse of its kind that you will find. It is reliable, compact, and accurate. I love the scroll wheel which has a tactile feel and scrolls cleanly without losing track or "over-scrolling." This mouse is so good that the company I work for uses it with all the laptops they give out to their employees. I bought the blue version for my home desktop so as not to confuse it with the red version given out by my company. If you want an affordable, reliable, wireless optical mouse, then this is your best choice. You won't be disappointed, unless you have large Yeti hands and find it too small to be comfortable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.