Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse - Red
- This mouse is equipped with hassle-free USB wireless connectivity, perfect for those who are always on the go
- Laser technology delivers smooth cursor control and precise tracking on all your most commonly used surfaces, as well as those that cause difficulty for the average optical mouse
- Side-to-side scrolling plus zoom makes it easy to scroll horizontally and vertically through your content and zoom in and out with a click (Requires Logitech SetPoint software for Windows, or Logitech Control Center software for Mac OS X)
- 3 standard buttons plus back/forward buttons can be easily programmed to toggle between applications, go full screen, and more
- Contoured design with soft rubber grips, gently curved sides, and broad palm area gives you effortless control and makes for comfortable use even during extended sessions
- Batteries can last up to 2 years thanks to the On/Off switch and smart sleep mode that both help extend battery life
- Equipped with a battery life indicator light to eliminate surprises
- Small unifying receiver remains in your laptop so you don't have to worry about losing it
- The receiver allows you to add compatible wireless mice and keyboards effortlessly
- Features a convenient ambidextrous design
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AA Batteries (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4023 reviewers who responded, 3929 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My favorite mouse!- August 11, 2018
I've used the Logitech MX510 mice for years now and I've never regretted it. For me, they are a perfect fit for my hand. In terms of weight, not too light (cheap feeling) and not too heavy. I'm the current owner of at least four MX510's right now. With respect to the side buttons, I rarely use them. I'm more of a right click and then select forward or back from the menu. The scroll wheel has just the right amount of feedback to make me feel like it's doing what it's supposed to. I like the slight ratcheting sensation that it has when you use it. I don't like scroll wheels that do not give some sore of sense that things are "clicking".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Design- March 11, 2017
I have used lots of Logitech mice over the past 20 years. This is the third Logitech wireless mouse I have used. It has more buttons than the M525 although I have not fully utilized them yet. Generally speaking, it's a well designed mouse. Very smooth in use. The only thing I am not so "comfortable" is that its size is larger than the M525 which I am more accustomed to after using one for a long time, But I am surprised that the mouse just works out of the box. (Unlike M525 that you need to download software from Logitech and kind of "paired" the mouse with the mini receiver which can be a little bit hassle as I usually use Linux.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mouse for general purpose use- July 31, 2021
I needed a new mouse for the computer, so did a little shopping at the Best Buy online site. It was easy to research and find what I wanted, and since the local store had it in stock, I took a quick drive. I easily located, confirmed, and purchased the item. Best Buy is always my go-to place for computer and electronic related items. The feel of this mouse is great! I use it for just general computer use and need a smooth rolling wheel plus a button to take me back a page. This mouse has both, and they work perfectly for my needs. It also has a switch on the bottom so that I can turn it off at night and save battery power.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.