Logitech M720 Triathlon Wireless Optical Mouse - Black
- Built for endurance, versatility, and comfort, the M720 Triathlon Mouse lets you switch
- Share the M720 Triathlon between 3 computers with Easy-Switch technology
- A hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you fly through documents and web pages and shift to click-to-click scrolling offer precision when you need it
- Buttons are designed to withstand up to 10 million clicks
- Get up to 24 months of use on a single AA battery
- Logitech Options software unlocks a full range of customizable settings, allowing you to tailor the M720 to fit your needs on Mac OS X and Windows
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux +, Chrome OS, macOS 10.5 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android 5.0 or later
- Wireless Mouse
- Unifying Receiver
- 1 AA Battery (Pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2458 reviewers who responded, 2334 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best mouse purchase- February 5, 2021
This is literally the best mouse I have ever owned. The grip feels so natural alomost the part of the hand. It can conncet to three devices and perfect for my multi-OS setup. I would highly recommned it to buy if you are in the market for a great mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MX Master alternative- September 25, 2021
Originally bought two MX Master 3’s for my wife and I, as it’s considered the best productivity mouse available. She’s a Project Manager and therefore a mouse-jockey big time. However, my wife has relatively smaller hands and she felt it was a bit too large. So we went back to Best Buy and tried out other mice they had available. She preferred the fit of this Triathlon mouse. It still has the ergonomic shape with the thumb rest, just not as pronounced as on the MX3. It’s lighter and more maneuverable for her. Overall, she’s happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- works great, reduces clutter- April 23, 2017
I use my laptop in front of the TV, and found that when trying to use Netflix search function, either in the TV (a Samsung UN55JU6500) or the Telus box, the remote was awkward, and a keyboard was unreliable. I found a mouse worked well, but having 2 mice parked on the table beside me was cluttered. This mouse was the ideal solution. Switching is flawless. The only catch: My TV does not support a Bluetooth mouse, so I had to use the Unifying dongle on the TV, and connect to the laptop, and occasionally my tablet with BT. I normally run Linux on my laptop, and on the occasions I reboot into Windows, I do have to re-pair the mouse.
Not helpful (0)Report
- One of the Best mice. Even says 100%- December 18, 2019
Super mouse with 3 profiles you can use to connect via bluetooth or nano-usb-unify to 3 different devices. Works well on most surfaces (even Microsoft Surface). Writing this review cuz it's now normally priced at $39 with no discount or sale which is insane compared to other useless either single devices that do BT or usb or Unify. And considering I paid twice that originally (without discounts) -- I also have two. Next, why "Marathon"... battery life 24-36 months... but you should also know it's only one AA battery... compare that with most mice 2 battery and a year if you're lucky. Finally little icon with the battery and % in Windows 10 devices. Don't need no other software.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Comfortable Laptop Mouse- December 5, 2019
I purchased this because I was looking for a wireless/bluetooth mouse to use with my laptop, as when doing some tasks, the touch pad was lacking. I had tried another mouse, but it was not comfortable at all (it was way too flat). This is comfortable enough for extended use, doesn't lose connection, and comes with a USB receiver if whatever system you're using isn't bluetooth ready. The receiver will give you a more responsive experience, even if your computer already has bluetooth, so I use it consistently, especially with games. It also has a little spot to tuck in under the battery cover on the bottom of the mouse, so you don't lose it. It is a bit larger than the most "compact" mice, but most of that is height. It still fits nicely in my laptop bag, and the slight increase in size is worth the extra comfort. Definitely one of my favorite mice, aside from the Logitech trackball style. The only con I've noticed is a small "hidden" button on the side that brings up different desktops. It can be accidentally pressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.