Logitech MK850 Bluetooth Optical Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse Combo - English
- Wireless keyboard and mouse with Bluetooth connectivity can work with multiple devices and are compatible with multiple operating systems
- Keyboard with cushioned palm rest and carefully crafted keys makes typing fast, comfortable, and easy
- Contoured right-handed mouse with hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you comfortably breeze through websites and documents
- Mouse can be paired with up to 3 screens
- Use the keyboard with your computer and then easily switch to typing on your phone, tablet, or a second computer
- Download Logitech Options and use Logitech DuoLink software to link the mouse and keyboard together for smarter navigation and custom functionality
- Compatibility with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux, Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android 7 or later
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x AA Battery
- USB Range Extender Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2081 reviewers who responded, 1875 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quiet, decent ergonomically.- December 18, 2020
I upgraded to this from the MK550 due to the loud clicking noise it had. This is very much better than the MK550 for being quiet. Much softer and low noise level in comparison, especially for myself as I type a lot at 30-40 words per min. The mouse is great too. I consider it an upgrade from the mouse that comes in the MK550 combo. Although the ergonomic feel is okay, I did find that part of the MK550 better for me. If the size and curves of this keyboard were exactly the same as the MK550, this would hands down be the best keyboard I have ever owned. Ultimately, I have very little complaint about this keyboard. I would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very mushy keboard, bad mouse wheel click- November 25, 2021
Can't understand how this keyboad and mouse combo has so many positive reviews. Picked it up yesterday from the store, the keyboard is probably the worst I have seen from Logitech. Very mushy keystrokes with no tactile feedback. Not usable at all. The mouse wheel has three different clicks, left, right and middle. Middle click is very important for me as I use it all the time. 1 out of 3 times the mouse would register a left or right click instead of middle click which is very annoying. Will be returning this combo tomorrow and picking up something else. Didn't expect such poor quality from Logitech.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Easy toggle with 3 devices- October 23, 2020
I love the ease of use with this product and the fact that it keeps my desk neat. I quickly connected the mouse and keyboard to 2 laptops and an ipad and can toggle among them by selecting 1, 2, or 3, on the mouse and keyboard. No more moving a keyboard out of the way to bring the second laptop or ipad closer to me. I set up my equipment in the morning and don't have to rearrange my desk at all to work on a different device. This is especially nice when I have video conferencing set up and don't want to alter my background by moving my computer. I didn't realize how much I was doing this throughout the day until I set up this Logitech device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.