Logitech Wireless Keyboard (K360) - Black
- Setup is a breeze. You just plug the receiver in, pull the battery tab and start IMing smiley faces to your friends and frenemies
- Want to turn up the volume on a YouTube clip? Or jump right to your Facebook page? It's all at your fingertips with six hot keys and 12 programmable F-keys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts, and 128-bit AES encryption
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add another compatible mouse, keyboard or number pad-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers
- Compact Comfort: The perfect laptop companion - this compact keyboard lets you type with more comfort while taking up less space
- Power-Packed: The three-year battery life is so hassle-free you just might forget it uses batteries at all
- Just One Touch: You can do more, faster with six hot keys and twelve programmable F-keys for instant access to music, e-mail and more
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2824 reviewers who responded, 2694 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent entry level keyboard- July 9, 2013
I purchased this keyboard instead of buying the mouse and keyboard combo because of the unifying receivers. Unfortunately my logitech mouse that I already have was not recognized by the device. I have to keep both receivers plugged in but they DO work. (Using keyboard to type review lol) I have always known logitech to have quality feeling products, however this keyboard feels very cheap. This keyboard is not ergonomic at all, not great for lots of typing. [...] For anyone who has a mac product: I highly recommend purchasing the Apple wireless keyboard if you would like to retain the use of volume controls and other apple specific command buttons.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Excellent durable keyboard for work- November 16, 2020
This is the third K360 I have purchased to use with my office PC/laptop. It has everything I need to get the job done. Key travel is adequate for good feedback. Key spacing is perfect for my medium-sized hands. Based on continuous usages of 8 hours a day and 5 days a week, this keyboard will last about 5-6 years. My previous two K360 both failed on connection issues. The keys themselves work fine to the very end. The only knock I have is that the extendable legs at the bottom of this keyboard can break if they bump into a large object such as the legs of a computer monitor. Overall, you can't beat the price for what it has to offer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was bigger than I anticipated- July 17, 2020
I use both Macs and Windows computers, and I got this thinking it would be comparable in size to my Mac Keyboard (I got this keyboard for my work computer) but I ended up connecting an old wired keyboard as it is only slightly wide than this keyboard. My main complaint, though, is the keys are spaced a little too far apart for me to get used to using. It works fine, and I could really appreciate it's working with my mouse's dongle (If I could get the software to make it work on the same dongle -- my work computer will not allow me to install that little gem). Overall, if you have big hands you may appreciate this keyboard more than me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.