Logitech Wireless Mouse (M310) - Silver
- Enjoy smooth, responsive cursor control on a variety of surfaces, easy text selection, and effortless scrolling
- It feels good in either hand - even after long hours of use - thanks to its hand-friendly, contoured design with soft rubber side grips
- The plug-and-forget nano-receiver is so small it stays in your USB port so you won't lose it, or you can store it inside the mouse
- Enjoy a reliable wireless connection with virtually no delays or dropouts with the advanced 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Stay productive for up to 12 months without battery hassles (may vary depending on usage)
- An on/off switch helps conserve power
- A smart sleep mode extends battery life
- Indicator light
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Logitech Wireless Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4731 reviewers who responded, 4593 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice mouse for casual use- January 25, 2013
I just bought this mouse today at my local store after my dino wired mouse finally gave out and I'm very happy with my choice. I wanted basic, quickly responds, wireless, a decent size (I'm not big on travel size), a scroller wheel, and the ability to turn it on/off with a sleep mode. And I found it all in this one mouse. I'm a casual gamer and using a d pad is just not an option and I had just been using an old wired mouse that was given to me. It worked fine and lived a long life but I'm very happy to have this one now. It's exactly what I wanted. I guess the only downside is it was $30 but because it's logitech I feel confident that it is worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, Reliable, Comfortable, & Long Lasting.- March 19, 2015
Out of the box worked perfect with my Win 8.1 Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. Fit my hand very comfortably, but I recommend you go to the store and put your hand around the various demo models to see which one works best for you. I found the roller to move very smoothly, the quality of the device is great, doesn't feel cheap and clunky like some of the similarly priced mice. Left and right buttons work great, and there are no crazy gimmicks to accidentally engage on this device. The batteries are guaranteed for 18 mos which is exceptional. I have found many mice to burn rechargeable batteries out every 5-6 mos. At $20 you just can't beat this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long range, Linux compatible- December 23, 2010
I was looking specifically for a wireless mouse and keyboard with a long range to use from across the room. This mouse worked flawlessly from 20 feet away. Additionally, I run Linux, where hardware compatibility can be an issue, yet this mouse was instant plug-and-play. The value is great, because it is the cheapest mouse with this kind of functionality. I've bought cheaper wireless mice that only had 2 ft range (boo, Dynex). More expensive mice are really only charging you for fancy extra buttons, because I don't see how they could work better than this one otherwise. The size is very comfortable for a 6'3" dude with long hands. No more cramped hands for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.