Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse (M325) - Black
- Micro-precise scroll wheel features more grooves per millimeter for the ultimate navigation experience
- Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable,
- Compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer
- 3-year battery life is the world’s longest-lasting battery
- Smart sleep mode saves power, while an indicator light eliminates surprises
- Tiny receiver connects up to 6 unifying-compatible devices, like a keyboard, switch between mice, mix and match to fit your lifestyle
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless means fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts
- Optical technology offers laser-grade precision tracks over the most challenging surfaces, including smooth, glossy surfaces
- Tilt wheel back/forward features makes surfing your favourite websites easier
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- 1 x AA Battery
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1520 reviewers who responded, 1477 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good mouse hard to install without proper software- February 7, 2019
I bought this for my wife she had a hard time getting it to work. I tried it on my pc (and I use the M215 mouse) and was able to get it to work using the Logitech unifying software. There are no instructions with this mouse and if I didn't have experience with another Logitech mouse I would have been stuck. So, once I downloaded the correct software the mouse worked like a charm. So, my issue is with complete lack on instructions. There was also a matter of a missing receiver but I had an extra one available so I am not dinging Logitech for this but I would suggest anyone buying this check the package carefully before opening the blister pack.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- "CRAP"- April 25, 2020
I don't know why but for some reason the last ten Logitech mice I purchased doesn't matter where I bought them from, I have been buying, and trusting Logitech for every computer accessory that they make so basically I'm wondering where do I go from here so I think they need to at least reduce the price or recall all Logitech products and redesign them, or maybe it's just a bad batch, anyway the one I recently bought lasted two days, and then replaced it with the same one except color, and three days later the replacement did the same thing, so now I am using the one that came with my hp computer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech Mouse- January 5, 2021
This is my second Logitech mouse. My first one I had for10+ years. I had to replace it because when I replace the battery it is very loose and I do not get a good connection. The company now places the receiver in the base with the battery but they need to let you know where it’s located because I thought it was sent without one and took the mouse but and when I told the clerk the reason why she showed me where it was. Hope this mouse lasts as long as the first one. I gave it a 4 rating because the company needs to let you know where the receiver is located.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.