Logitech Wireless Wave Laser Keyboard & Mouse Combo (MK550)
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- The Wave design with Constant Curve layout guides hands into just the right position and conforms naturally to your fingers, helping you type with ease and confidence-without having to relearn typing on an unfamiliar layout
- A cushioned palm rest helps position hands comfortably and properly on the keyboard-and offers a comfortable place to rest your palms when you're not typing
- The mouse is a joy to hold and use thanks to the soft rubber side grips and laser tracking; it's smooth and precise on just about any surface so you can say good-bye to the frustrations of uncomfortable mice and tricky touch pads
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop and connects both the included mouse and keyboard, so both are ready to use whenever you need them
- Logitech Wireless Laser Keyboard
- Logitech Mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- 4 x AA Batteries (Pre-installed)
- Software CD
- Receiver Extender Cable
- User's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2773 reviewers who responded, 2634 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Keyboard!- December 19, 2017
I absolutely love my Logitech wireless wave keyboard and mouse. I have suffered from wrist pain after typing on standard computer keyboards for years. Here I am some years later with worsening pain in my wrists, neck and back. The pain is so bad that I have had to go on disability. I knew that there are many things that I still like to do on my laptop so I decided to give this Keyboard a try and I love how much more comfortable it is to use than a regular keyboard. This allows me to stay on my laptop a lot longer than I have been able to during the past couple of years. I would buy this keyboard again and definitely recommend it to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall it's pretty good.- September 19, 2014
I use this keyboard and mouse all day every day and have noticed that about once every week or so there is some sort of a glitch that causes the keyboard to lag behind for a couple of seconds. It could be my distance away from the tower, but I doubt it. It always has a tiny bit of latency that I notice and bugs me and the paint on the number pad (1 and 2) is now totally gone after about 1 month and a half of use. That being said, I LOOOOVE the wrist saver pad! It extends around the corner of the base of the number pad which is sooo comfortable for extended periods. The mouse is pretty good, a little latency there too but very comfortable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable ergonomic keyboard- October 12, 2014
I bought this keyboard because of the price, the numeric keypad, and it's ergonomic. The keys are comfortable, the spacing and feel of the keys makes this keyboard easy to use. Lots of functions that I haven't even begun to use. My one complaint is that you can't tell if the number lock or caps lock is on; but being battery operated, it makes sense that there are no little indicator lights on this keyboard. I sent an email to Logitech to see if there was a workaround to this (a screen display or something). Logitech responded quickly, suggesting a procedure, but it didn't work. Still, I'm good with this keyboard. It's great for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.