Logitech M185 Wireless Optical Mouse - Blue
- Compact wireless mouse with ambidextrous contoured design helps in navigating comfortably on your computer
- Nano receiver connects to the USB port on your laptop and delivers 2.4GHz of wireless transmission for quick, lag-free operation from up to 10 metres
- 1000 DPI optical tracking sensor ensures precise targeting and fast manoeuvrability
- Scroll wheel allows you to flip through documents and webpages with ease
- Included AA battery provides power to run the mouse for 1 year (may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Convenient on/off switch and smart sleep mode help make the battery last
- Nano Receiver
- 1 AA Battery (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 402 reviewers who responded, 388 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good external mouse- 3 janvier 2019
I have used two types of laptops for 25 years. The first has the ibm style red cap trackpoint. I don't have to remove my hands from the keys when coding just to move the cursor. The 2nd is an external mouse. I do have to remove my hands, but I can't stand the touch pad that is so prevalent in today's laptops. This mouse dongle plugged in and worked instantly across thinkpads and chromebooks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent buy- 1 décembre 2018
I wanted an inexpensive mouse that doesn't require you to download and install software to make it work. This mouse fits the bill. The scroll wheel feels a little cheap when rotating, but everything works perfectly. I may have to pick up a couple more of these before Logitech does something dumb, and requires all of their mousesezes to use downloaded software.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mouse for $10- 16 septembre 2017
I purchased this mouse just for school use just in case it gets stolen because of this price of $10. I honestly thought this mouse would be horrible but it not for $10. It always works and it's wireless which is a benefit for me! It has this very small USB that plugs right in your PC and then it works after you turn on the mouse!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.