Logitech M355 Bluetooth Optical Mouse - Graphite
- Ambidextrous contour design in a compact pebble form is perfect for both right and left-handed users
- Three programmable buttons offer easy control over the device
- High-precision optical tracking with 1000 dpi sensor helps track quickly and precisely, where you want to make a click
- 90% noise reduction presents with extremely quiet clicks and scrolling for a smooth performance
- Dual connectivity including USB receiver and Bluetooth offers wired and wireless connection respectively
- AA battery stays charged up for up to 18 months offering long life and providing support during travel
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 477 reviewers who responded, 450 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Too small for large hands- October 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a neat little mouse and it hides its dongle inside the unit. A plus for people like me who would loose their heads if not firmly attached. Pairing the remote by Bluetooth was a breeze. The connection remained strong without dropout. Now for the negative: I found the mouse to be too small for my hand size. Great if you have a simple task to complete but wearing if you need to use for an extended period of time. Even with my mouse pad with wrist rest, I found this mouse tiring. There is one caveat I need to add. I am a woman with very long piano player fingers. If you have smaller hands or shorter fingers, your mileage may vary.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great portability but Poor Comfort- November 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The size of this mouse is ideal for portability, I use it for a tablet and laptop that I use on the go. The portability, the response of the left/right button and movement of the scroll wheel are nice and responsive. It does not have a cheap feel, solid build. The only downside is with increased portability, you sacrifice comfort. I did not occur to me that a slimmer mouse meant there arc of the mouse would be less defined thereby not letting your hand comfortably rest on the mouse when using it. I hope it feels more natural with more use but it does make it pretty uncomfortable after a short length of time. Overall average due to the comfort.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great travel sized mouse!- October 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am really impressed with this little, lightweight mouse. I have used it with both a Windows 10 computer and my Samsung S6 tablet and it works perfectly with both. It has both Bluetooth and USB connectivity but I just use it with Bluetooth. As a travel mouse it is small. But not so small that it is uncomfortable to use. I am really amazed with how quiet it is. Scrolling and even clicks are very quiet. It is small and thin and would easily fit in your front pocket. I will use it mostly with my tablet. Really can't think of a single complaint I would have about it. If you are thinking about getting one I would do so without hesitation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.