Logitech M500S Optical Mouse - Black
- Full-size mouse with 1.8-metre cord and USB connector works without a battery
- Ergonomic right-handed mouse with rubber side grips and sculpted design fits comfortably in your palm
- Seven customisable buttons let you set frequently used instructions including back-forward navigation, copy-paste, music controls, and more for convenient access
- High-precision optical tracking sensor with adjustable levels from 400 DPI to 4000 DPI makes your desktop or laptop tasks efficient with precise movements, even without a mousepad
- Frictionless scroll wheel control gives precise navigation in click-to-click mode, and lets you fly through long web pages and documents on a single flick
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 174 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Logitech M500s mouse - Responsive- September 20, 2020
I replaced a Microsoft wired mouse that was double-clicking with this Logitech mouse. I did that after trying everything to fix the double-click problem which can make navigating anything on the web very difficult. This mouse is very smooth and responsive. There are button customizations available to make it suit your task perfectly. I have had no problems with it except that it is shaped differently than the Microsoft mouse. The Logitech mouse conforms to the shape of a right hand. As a result, I had to get used to handling a different shape which took a few minutes but is not a real problem at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes Work Less of a Chore- September 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I do almost all my work on a laptop, which usually means a track pad, but sometimes it's really nice to use a mouse. This wired mouse is super fast with no lag. I scroll through more spreadsheets than I like, but this is much faster than a track pad. It fits comfortably in my hand. I didn't notice any hand fatigue. I was able to set up a few shortcuts (Force save-as was a big time saver) without any trouble. I play a few PC games, and while this wouldnt be my first choice for gaming, it wasn't terrible. This is the first wired mouse I've used in a good while and it was nice to not have to worry about battery life. I'm very happy with this and it's earned a permanent place on my computer desk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The quintessential wired mouse. A classic!- September 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Logitech M500 series is the quintessential classic optical wired mouse. The build quality is excellent as is the case with all of Logitech's input devices, but the M500 series is their mid-premium range level, and the build quality here is their standard quality. Button clicks seem durable and are clearly articulated, and scrolling has just the right amount of tactile feedback. All in all this is a great USB-A connected mouse for wired use cases where a wireless mouse just wont work. I suspect a USB-Type-C connector version would be a great add to this lineup with Dell's XPS and Apple's MacBook lines no longer including any USB-A ports. Otherwise this is the perfect product (for wired cases).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.