Logitech MK 470 Slim Wireless Optical Keyboard & Mouse Combo - English
- Includes an ultra-slim keyboard and optical mouse
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity receives a reliable connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts
- Whisper-quiet keyboard features low-profile scissor keys, a number pad, and an optimized layout for Windows
- Ambidextrous, noise-reduced mouse offers three buttons, high-precision optical tracking and a mechanical scroll wheel
- Nano receiver plugs into your USB port for effortless plug-and-play convenience
- Extended battery life lasts up to 36 months for the keyboard and 18 months for the mouse
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x AA battery
- USB Receiver
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 516 reviewers who responded, 468 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great typing feel + more desktop space for papers- May 10, 2021
I chose to replace my almost new but much larger Logitech keyboard with this one, but not for the obvious reason that it saves a lot of desktop space. I found that after typing on laptop keyboards for many years, I had become very used to the feel and short keystroke of a laptop keyboard. When I switched to a full keyboard, I started making a lot of typing errors. This keyboard has a very laptop feel to it and completely solved this problem! BTW: I like the Logitech M510 mouse that came with the larger keyboard much better than the small one that came with the MK470. Just fits my hand a bit better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality keyboard and mouse- October 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I picked up the Logitech combo ML470 wireless keyboard and mouse to replace an older combo model that was showing its age. Right out the box you can see that the keyboard is sturdy and the keys have great feedback when typing. The size is more compact that other wireless keyboards on the market but still provides the dedicated number keys to the right of the standard keys. The mouse is light and responsive though a bit more of a plastic feel then other wireless mouses that I have had. The mouse is not a deal breaker at all. This combo is a great addition to anyone's desktop or docked laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best wireless combo for the price- March 8, 2021
I originally owned the MX Keys and an Apple Magic Trackpad. I returned those since I didn't feel it was worth spending $250 on a keyboard/mouse combo. I opted to buy this since the price felt right. It doesn't have bluetooth but the dongle is super easy to remove and install from my MacBook to PC whenever my use case requires it. I don't like the keyboard with MacOS. It's a challenge to use considering it isn't built specifically for it. It takes a bit to learn the keys if you're new to MacOS like I am. The mouse is great. Super satisfying to use and it scrolls pretty nicely. I would've loved a few buttons to go forward and backward though since its a very basic feature that its missing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.