Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Bluetooth Laser Mouse - Black
- Bluetooth wireless mouse with 1000dpi sensitivity is great for use in the home or at the office
- Darkfield High Precision tracking technology means this mouse can be used on just about any surface, even glass (with a 4mm minimum thickness)
- Dual-connectivity lets you connect this mouse to a Windows PC and Mac via the included Pico Unifying receiver, or via Bluetooth
- Can be paired with up to 3 devices simultaneously; switch between devices with the touch of a button
- Features 7 different buttons that can be assigned specific tasks and shortcuts, to help you increase your productivity
- Precision wheel auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll so you can scroll through long documents or webpages faster
- Unifying Receiver
- Micro-USB Cable For Recharging
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 182 reviewers who responded, 166 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent device for job trailer- January 19, 2019
I use this mouse in jobsite trailer and I travel often. The dark field laser means I dont have to worry about a mouse pad and I can easily switch between my computer and a co workers with the 3 different blue tooth selections. My favorite thing about this mouse is the scroll wheel. I use both functions regularly and the transition is seamless. I like how the mouse has some decent weight to it. I feel like it adds accuracy to my clicks. I do a lot of markup on construction prints and this mouse adds tons of functionality to my work. I charged it once when I first got it, have used it daily for a month and have had to charge it zero times since. It is amazingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep Scrolling- March 15, 2019
Looking for a compact Bluetooth mouse and this appeared to fit the bill. It's small and comfortable, and connects easily to multiple devices. The problem with this mouse is the lack of precision and control of the scroll wheel. The wheel rolls with none of the subtle bumps (or stops) that you feel when scrolling with a good mouse. While this seems like a nice smooth rolling feature, the result is unwieldy scrolling mayhem. The slightest movement will send the page flying, and not necessarily in the direction you want. Sometimes just moving the mouse itself is enough to send the page careening. I'm using it for the time being, but actively seeking a replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Solid with a couple of issues- August 24, 2018
I really like this mouse but do not love it. I wanted to love it but a couple of issues keep me from giving it 5 stars. First, is the price. I am confident you could spend half and find an equitable product. Secondly, the connection can be temperamental. It disconnects occasionally. Same laptop with other Bluetooth devices never experienced this issue. Finally, another reviewer mentioned the loudness of the click which I thought was ridiculous. I concur.. it IS loud and awkward in quiet settings. On a positive note, the mouse is very responsive, comfortable in the hand, has good configurable options for the various buttons, looks good, can be recharged and the charge lasts forever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.