Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Bluetooth Darkfield Mouse - Black
- Wireless mobile mouse connects via USB Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Low Energy within a range of 10 metres (33 feet)
- Compact, sculpted right-handed design fits precisely in your hand, ensuring you work comfortably for longer hours
- 4,000 DPI Darkfield sensor uses high-precision laser tracking to ensure responsive tracking on virtually any surface, including metal, cloth, and glass
- Seven-button design (including scroll wheel) provides easy access to frequently used commands and functions, so you can stay more productive
- Logitech Flow technology makes it easy to copy-and-paste text, images, and files across up to 3 connected devices (Mac and Windows only) without needing a dedicated mouse for each device (note: requires downloadable Logitech Options software)
- Fast free-spinning and click-to-click modes offer precision control while working on different computing tasks
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, as well as iPadOS 13.4 or later
- Included rechargeable battery keeps you navigating for the long haul on a single charge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 878 reviewers who responded, 825 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pricey but worth it- June 12, 2020
I used a standard $20 mouse for years and was quite happy with it. I decided to upgrade to this mouse so I could switch it between different laptops easily. I was hesitant due to the price tag, but it checked off all the boxes for me: 1) easy switching between laptops, 2) all the additional buttons I wanted (middle button I use to close windows, forward and backward buttons for browsing, scroll wheel for easy reading 3) compact travel size which I prefer compared to the full size, 4) good sleek looks. It is a real plus also that it is rechargeable. It took a day to get used to the weight but now it does not bother me at all. I recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This mouse literally works on anything- July 10, 2020
I am using this mouse right now on a glass desk. Simply awesome! It is very comfortable and works exactly as advertised. My one (major) complaint is that the scroll wheel does not click. It instead has a button below the mouse wheel. The nice thing is that you can set up that button to do many different things from gesture recognition to actually being a middle button click. But for people like me, who simply want a scroll wheel click, it is awkward. Especially when using different mice throughout the day. Overall, I do recommend (as long as you are ok that your scroll wheel does not click).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and comfortable wireless mouse- August 29, 2020
I have only had this mouse for a month, but I really like it. The plug that goes into a standard USB slot on the computer is quite small and unobtrusive, yet so far has delivered excellent connectivity with no glitches. I also like that it has an on/off switch so I can turn it off and conserve battery if I am not going to use it for a while. It is a very comfortable mouse - it fits in my hand very well and I have no issue with maneuvering it. The only possible complaint is that the buttons are sensitive, so I sometimes accidentally click. There is probably a sensitivity setting for the mouse, but it has not been enough of a problem for me to look for it and use it. I recommend this mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.