Logitech MX ERGO Wireless Laser Trackball - Black
- Ergonomically engineered to fit comfortably in your right hand
- Offers 0 degrees, 20 degrees, or 30 degrees angle positions with a smart adjustable hinge, so your hand feels relaxed and natural
- 440 dpi sensor technology gives you full control in High Precision mode
- Precision scroll-wheel with tilt and middle click allows for intuitive hand placement and effortless operation
- Easy-Switch and FLOW-enabled to pair with up to 2 computers, giving you the freedom to switch back and forth to copy and paste text, images, and more
- Bluetooth connectivity frees you from wires
- Compatible with PCs installed with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Powerful battery holds power for up to 4 full months when fully charged
- Charges enough for a full day of use in just 1 minute
- Extra 10 Wedge
- Unifying Receiver
- Micro-USB Cable For Recharging
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1159 reviewers who responded, 1081 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Trackball, Love the upgrades- July 10, 2020
I've been using trackballs for a long time now. This is the best one so far. Pros: Rechargeable Bluetooth AND usb dongle Can use with multiple computers at the same time, easy to switch between them new angel is great Cons: The base it sits on to be angled is a little interesting. It's just a magnetic plate and base that sets the angle. Something more fixed and solid might have been a better solution. However, after a few months of use, it hasn't been as big of an issue as I thought it would. Every once in a while the base pops off when traveling. If it was just stationary on a desk, I don't think it'd be an issue at all. Overall, Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Trackball.- January 16, 2021
WOW, this is a great track ball. I still have my M570 and it still work just fine. I bought this one for the ERGO option and was not disappointed. The button option to slow the icon is a nice extra I do use to my surprise. Rubberized roller wheel I very much like. I use mine with the angle riser on most of the time, but not when I switch to my laptop. The ease of changing the angle is nice and the magnet is strong so not to slip off. USB charging is nice I haven't had to charge it yet. finally the Bluetooth option is great not having to pull the tiny receiver to use on my laptop is very nice. just a touch of the top button and its working.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ergonomic; double-click error after 1.75 years- June 30, 2021
This product was my first trackball. Ergonomics were great; the additional 10-degree wedge was good to use at times, and at times good not to use. I enjoyed the toggle connecting between two devices (e.g., work computer; personal computer). Unfortunately, after about 1.75 years of daily use, I started experiencing the double-click issue where the device registers a multiple click while holding down the primary click button. It seems to be a common issue for the product as far as what I can gather from Internet forums. So that's the only downside -- quite annoying that it happens quite often, so I'm going to look for another mouse/trackball.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.