Logitech MX Keys Wireless Backlit Keyboard - English
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems
- Perfect stroke keys are spherically-dished to match the shape of your fingertips for satisfying feedback
- Smart illumination delivers automatic backlighting and hand-proximity detection
- Flow cross-computer control allows you to connect up to three devices
- USB-C rechargeable for up to 10 days of battery life with backlighting on and up to five months with back lighting off
- Unifying Receiver
- USB-C Charging Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1808 reviewers who responded, 1743 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Logitech products: It's the way to go- January 9, 2021
This is a well built, sleek, flat key, keyboard. I personally do not like the bulky cherry key feel and do not use my keyboard for gaming, so this is exactly what I was looking for. The lit up keys work well; the only thing that I've really had to get used to was the concave keys. For whatever reason, it throws me off and I find myself pressing the wrongs keys, which is interesting. Also, for some reason, when I raise or lower the volume; it'll get "stuck" and raise the volume full blast, or turn it down all the way. I'm guessing that's a software issue, so I'll have to look into that myself. But other than that, I'm happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good when it works - Connection problems- January 11, 2021
Good feel and functionality when it works, but after a few months it would lose connection with the PC at least once a day and I have to cycle power on the keyboard to get it to reconnect. This is using the Logitech Unifying receiver. Haven't tested with Bluetooth. I contacted Logitech, and after a very prolonged process (approximately 2 months), a replacement was sent. The replacement did fine for the first 2-3 months, but is now exhibiting the same behavior. I like the keyboard, but for the cost the connection should be rock solid. My previous low-end Logitech keyboard never had an issue. This is very disappointing for a high-end product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best keyboard I've own...- July 31, 2020
So I have been reading up on this keyboard and decided it was time to try it for myself since my previous keyboard just stopped working. My initial impression was the excellent build quality and materials. Bottom is metal which adds weight that prevents it from moving while typing... a definite plus. The illumination is smart in that it goes off when you are not typing to save battery life. A proximity sensor senses your hands and automatically turns on the lights. The keystrokes are solid, quite and give really nice feedback. The Logitech Option software really makes this keyboard shine. Yes it is expensive but worth it for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.