Logitech MX Keys Wireless Backlit Keyboard - English
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems
- Perfect stroke keys are spherically-dished to match the shape of your fingertips for satisfying feedback
- Smart illumination delivers automatic backlighting and hand-proximity detection
- Flow cross-computer control allows you to connect up to three devices
- USB-C rechargeable for up to 10 days of battery life with backlighting on and up to five months with back lighting off
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Linux, Chrome OS, macOS, iPadOS, Android
- Unifying Receiver
- USB-C Charging Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2286 reviewers who responded, 2204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Logitech products: It's the way to go- January 9, 2021
This is a well built, sleek, flat key, keyboard. I personally do not like the bulky cherry key feel and do not use my keyboard for gaming, so this is exactly what I was looking for. The lit up keys work well; the only thing that I've really had to get used to was the concave keys. For whatever reason, it throws me off and I find myself pressing the wrongs keys, which is interesting. Also, for some reason, when I raise or lower the volume; it'll get "stuck" and raise the volume full blast, or turn it down all the way. I'm guessing that's a software issue, so I'll have to look into that myself. But other than that, I'm happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Keyboard I Have Owned to Date- August 19, 2021
I am working from home, like a lot of us now thanks to the pandemic, and wanted a mouse/keyboard that could switch between my work and home computers. After plenty of research I decided to get the Logitech MX series and it has worked amazing. The keyboard is very sleek and keys are amazing. No loud clicking noise, but still a nice tap as you type along. It paired up right away to both of my computers and has 3 buttons that make it easy to switch between devices. I’ve had everything from gaming keyboards to the generic welcome to the office keyboard, and I can say without a doubt it would be hard to imagine using anything else after this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good when it works - Connection problems- January 11, 2021
Good feel and functionality when it works, but after a few months it would lose connection with the PC at least once a day and I have to cycle power on the keyboard to get it to reconnect. This is using the Logitech Unifying receiver. Haven't tested with Bluetooth. I contacted Logitech, and after a very prolonged process (approximately 2 months), a replacement was sent. The replacement did fine for the first 2-3 months, but is now exhibiting the same behavior. I like the keyboard, but for the cost the connection should be rock solid. My previous low-end Logitech keyboard never had an issue. This is very disappointing for a high-end product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.