Logitech MX Master 3 Bluetooth Darkfield Mouse - Black
- Right-handed mouse is ergonomically shaped with strategically placed thumb wheel and controls
- Seven programmable buttons can be set to perform the actions you need them to
- App-specific controls and customization options make using this mouse intuitive and efficient
- Darkfield 4000 DPI sensor works on nearly any surface, even glass, for precision pointing
- Flow cross-computer control seamlessly transfers text and files between Windows and macOs and between desktops and laptops
- Full charge using USB C lasts up to 70 days, and a quick 1 minute charge provides up to 3 hours of use
- Connect up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or the included USB receiver
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.13 or later, and Linux
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1872 reviewers who responded, 1777 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Some odd scrolling behavior, otherwise stellar- March 17, 2021
Every so often, I get bizarre behavior where the mouse will send phantom scrolling data, causing the web page or window to jitter up and down rapidly. Switching between USB-C and Bluetooth does not fix the problem. Maximizing the window often fixes this, but it's very annoying when it happens. Other than that, this is a typical Logitech mouse, which is to say that it's incredible. It can get weird in Bluetooth mode, but that's because I'm in an environment with a lot of Bluetooth devices. Whenever that happens, I can easily plug in a USB-C cable (you'll need one around to charge the battery anyway), and it functions just like a wired mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect business mouse- April 13, 2021
Love this mouse! The perfect "business" mouse. Did not want to spend the money at first but after trying the logitech trackball, I realized I needed a more conventional mouse. This one bit the bill perfectly so price was no longer a factor. It's raised so is as ergonomic as I would want since I still flip back and forth beteen this and the track pad. It's super fast (I use four screens) and accurate. Love the thumb rest. I don't game so I didn't need all the bells and whistles that come w/ those. The buttons and side scoll are "smart" meaning their function is different depending on the program. Bonus: Logitech has good tech support.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best mouse that's worth the money!- November 7, 2020
I have had this for a few weeks now. This is by far the best mouse I have ever owned. I had a Logitech M705 before getting this MX master 3. The M705 was nowhere near to provide the ergonomic support for my palm like the MX does. It took me a few days of getting used to using MX, but once my hand is adjusted to this mouse, I can tell my soreness by using the M705 has gone away. The price is a bit more than a typical mouse (it's actually about the same compared to the gaming mouse these days) for $99 but I think it is worth it. You can program this mouse to do more things and yet I have explored the feature to get the most out of this mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.