Logitech MX Master Wireless Laser Mouse - Black
- Darkfield High Precision tracking provides flawless control, even on glass, with up to 1,000 DPI sensitivity
- Get a full day of usage after only three minutes of charging via the micro-USB charging cable
- Speed-adaptive scroll wheel allows you to scroll through long documents and web pages quickly and easily
- Wheel auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast and side-to-side scrolling with a stroke of your thumb
- Hand-sculpted shape provides comfortable, ergonomic support for your hand and wrist
- Well-positioned buttons and wheels provide fine motor control
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, macOS Mac OS X 10.8 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- Micro-USB Cable for Recharging
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 143 reviewers who responded, 136 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent product- September 20, 2019
Came in time and works great with my Mac book. LOVE IT.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customisable- November 25, 2020
This is the best mouse I've ever used. It fits your hand perfectly. Good glide. Battery lasts really long. Intuitive scrolling. Extremely customisable with the Logitech app it comes with. (Windows 10)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The Best Mouse I've EVER Used- November 17, 2018
I recently got the Logitech Vertical MX Mouse, which I liked, but my laptop didn't. I think the DPI on the Vertical is too high, so it got frustrating to click on things accurately. And to be be honest, the Vertical is just a bit difficult to get used to if you've used a traditional mouse most of your life. But, there were things about the Vertical, I truly loved, like programmable buttons on the mouse and it's rechargeable. After some research, this MX Master was the right choice. It offers many of the great programmable features on the Vertical MX, but the DPI is lower, which I knew would work better with my laptop and it's also rechargeable. I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE this mouse. It's everything I could have hoped for and then some. I can turn the volume up and down, zoom in and out, and start and stop videos, all via programmable buttons on the mouse you set up via an app on your laptop. There are too many options to list for each button, so trust me when I say it would be hard to imagine not finding an option that would make your productivity even better, all without ever having to remove your hand from the mouse. The mouse is rechargeable, via USB, and you can program it work on up to three different systems via Bluetooth. While not necessarily inexpensive, this mouse is simply remarkable and worth every single penny. I simply can't recommend this enough!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Mouse for Windows or macOS- February 19, 2019
This mouse is absolutely fantastic. The amount of customizability that the free software provides is absolutely incredible, and despite being the previous generation it is unmatched. The 2S version is slightly faster and has a new technology that allows you to use a mouse between two different computers at the same time, though I've never found myself in a situation in which that'd be helpful. The reduced price makes this an amazing deal and simply allows this to be the best mouse EVER at this price point, though it already was at $100.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too BIG for small hand- December 1, 2020
MX Master is well constructed mouse but it does not work on small hand. I had to return mine and purchased a M720 Triathlon instead. M720 is a mini version of Mx Master. working great.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report