Logitech Pebble i345 Wireless Optical Mouse for iPad - Black
- Designed for iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you pair the mouse wirelessly with your iPad within a range of 10 metres
- Compact and stylish wireless mouse features an ambidextrous contoured design that's equally good for right- or left-handed users
- High-precision optical tracking sensor with 1000 DPI moves the pointer quickly and offers accurate targeting
- Three-button design gives a good tactile feel to make your workflow efficient and productive
- Integrated mechanical scroll wheel lets you easily scroll through your long documents and webpages
- Included AA battery lasts up to 18 months and helps you to work while you're on the go
- 1 AA Battery (pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 425 reviewers who responded, 401 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best iPad mouse!- May 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This mouse, and every other mouse, are at the mercy of what iPad OS allows. Expect the same UI experience as any other mouse that is iPad OS compatible. However, the thing that separates this mouse from most is its form factor. The iPad is thought of as the smaller, lighter, and easier to travel version of a laptop. This mouse was built with that same mentality. Its small, light, and easy to travel with. Don't think its too small, however. It feels good in the hand, not awkward to use. It's a simple two-button and clickable scroll wheel setup which is all the iPad needs right now. Good mouse, good battery life, and feels "made" for the iPad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good iPad companion- May 30, 2020
The mouse feels nice in hand so the ergonomics of it are good. Integrates well with the iPad and everything feels fluid. Build quality is high and it seems to work well on any surface I've tried it on. I'm definitely happy I bought this and it improves my productivity There's only a couple of cons I can think of. When scrolling through web pages the track wheel on the mouse doesn't scroll the page down as fast as I would like. Not a big deal but something to get used to. Also, this isn't a fault of the mouse but Word/Excel don't have full iPad mouse support yet so it's not really helpful for that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect Mouse for any iOS Device!- December 19, 2020
I wanted a Mouse that would work with my iPad but also would have the compact form-factor for portability, be comfortable to use for extended periods of time and deliver a superior performance one would demand of any product that’s used with an Apple device! Well, Logitech nailed it with this offering! The precision is spot on! After a full day of use with my iPad Pro, it felt as if the mouse was a natural extension of my hand because the compact, ergonomic design fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. When I’m on the go, I can simply slide it into my pocket comfortably and be on my way!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.