Logitech Pro 16000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic design with removable right and left buttons minimizes fatigue, improves manoeuvrability, and makes this mouse ambidextrous
- Combines a rigid endoskeleton with a thin outer shell for a tough-but-lightweight structure that holds up well to the considerable rigours of regular gaming
- Customizable design means you can have as many as four buttons when you need enhanced functionality, or none when you want to minimize distractions
- Button function is changed using the Logitech Gaming Software
- DPI button on the underside of the mouse for correcting unintentional dpi shifts on the fly
- Hero optical sensor meshes a redesigned lens with advanced algorithms for precise tracking without acceleration, smoothing, or filtering across the entire 16,000 dpi range; delivers performance exceeding 400 IPS while using less power; can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- LIGHTSPEED wireless connectivity provides the dependable, millisecond-fast performance required for a lag-free experience
- Rechargeable design with a long battery life to save you the hassle and cost of changing batteries
- LIGHTSPEED wireless receiver, charging/data cable, receiver extension adapter, 2 right and 2 left side buttons, 2 right and 2 left button covers, and user documentation included in the box to ease the process of setting up
- PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless Receiver
- Charging/Data Cable
- Receiver Extension Adapter
- Side Buttons (2x left, 2x right)
- Button Covers (2x left, 2x right)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1739 reviewers who responded, 1640 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overpriced and overhyped- March 12, 2020
Seriously I don't get the hype around this mouse. It feels so cheap and slippery, it's literally just plain cheap plastic. Nothing to help with grip. It's hard to keep it rested on your palm, but maybe it's not designed for that kind of grip style. The clicks feel bad and cheap, and the scroll wheel feels stiff, and the side buttons get in the way and again the clicks are just, meh. If this thing costed like 60 bucks I'd give it a higher review but all things considered, I don't feel like you get what you pay for. Also Logitech's GHUB software doesn't seem to have gotten any better. Only good thing I can say is the battery life is superb.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good mouse- January 15, 2021
It's definitely lightweight, it seems to work on differing mouse pads well without needing calibration at all. The battery seems to last a while I got it a week ago charged it battery is still at 50% so I'm assuming it last about 2 weeks if just left on and doing it's sleep thing and gaming a quite a few hours in between. I was amazed it was lightweight and was a little scared that would mean it would feel flimsy but in reality it feels pretty solid. I'd totally recommend one. Though one annoying thing I haven't been able to solve. It says the led is off, which it's totally off but in game it's always on and there's no other setting other than off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mighty Mouse- May 7, 2021
Fits perfectly in the palm. Glides like butter on any surface on which you would game or otherwise. After using many other weighted, longer gaming mice, I prefer the Pro’s lighter, more diminutive feel - much more responsive in FPS titles in particular. There is a weight included for those that prefer a more grounded feel. The only con i have, as far as I can tell, the only way to adjust the DPI is with a button beneath the mouse - so no on-the-fly adjustment. That said, it’s minimalist construction is perfect for most applications unless you favor an MMO layout. Price a little steep but on par with most high-end wireless rodents.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.