Logitech Pro Hero 16000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Contoured, right-handed design and a special surface coating ensure a comfortable, secure grip that allows you to play for longer
- LIGHTSYNC technology allows you to customize the integrated RGB lighting, which displays up to 16.8 million colours, to your heart's content
- 6 programmable buttons and built-in memory makes it easy to create and store personalized configurations that can be called up at a moment's notice
- Hero 16,000-dpi sensor features a special lens and a cutting-edge algorithm for super-accurate tracking without filtering, smoothing, or acceleration across the entire dpi range; makes it possible to exceed 400 IPS; can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- Combines a mechanical switch and a spring button tensioning system to deliver a reliably crisp feel and split-second actuation
- Low friction cable to minimize drag
- Light, yet robustly constructed, ensuring this mouse holds up well to the considerable rigours of regular gaming without weighing you down
- User documentation included in the box to help you get started
- PRO Gaming Mouse
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 171 reviewers who responded, 163 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- left button acting weird.- May 26, 2021
Bought to replace G502 logitech mouse. Loved this one due to low profile. G502 seemed to be stressing my wrist, probably the way i hold it, so i gave this one a try and my wrist problem significantly improved. Ended up buying another one to use at work, of course made work pay for it. Unfortunately, beginning of 2021 left button started giving me an issue. when i hold to spray a gun, it would just stop spraying in the middle. Also, when i try to single tap fire, it would double fire instead. This only started happening after few months of buying but it was enough problem to stop using the mouse. Guess i will attempt trying warranty service to see if i can get a replacement.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Professionally recommended for CAD users- March 3, 2019
Time is money right. So in my case of being a CAD Professional speed is of essence. I currently use the Logitech - G Pro (hero) to achieve the best efficiency as possible by having the mouse set at 16000 DPI (max). I'm no longer moving my mouse all over the place and takes way less time to reach menu commands and screen area compared to standard mice even if you have modified your "pointer options" to "fast". This mouse is almost a full 2x (16000 DPI max) faster than a CAD mouse (8200 DPI max) on the market. It costs less and is also lighter than a previous Logitech G500 (5000 DPI max) that I had been using.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best version of the G Pro wired- September 4, 2019
This is a refresh of the older G Pro wired mouse that came out in 2016. Improvements include Logitech's more efficient HERO sensor, ultra thin and flexible rubber cable, and button tensioning system in left and right button. The new cable in particular makes this a worthwhile upgrade if you're still using the older version. The thick braided cable on the older one always got in the way. While playing games I always felt it dragging on the desk. With the newer thin rubber cable, this mouse effectively feels like a wireless mouse. This cable should be standard on all wired mice from here on out IMHO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.