Logitech Slim Folio Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 11" - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with iPad Pro 11" (1st and 2nd generation)
- Slim folio case with backlit keyboard with 3 adjustable brightness levels allows you to type even in low light conditions
- iOS shortcut keys and media controls enhance the ease of use and maximise productivity
- Charge and stow Apple Pencil (2nd generation) (sold separately) so you can keep it secure and easily available for use
- Durable case with magnetic latch keeps your iPad secured, and offers protection from spills, scratches, and bumps
- Bluetooth set-up for easy connection of iPad Pro with keyboard case
- Lasts up to 3 months on a single charge when used approximately for 2 hours every day
- Keyboard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 221 reviewers who responded, 212 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Keyboard Option for the iPad Pro- September 19, 2020
I like this keyboard for the iPad Pro. I have the 11" 2020 version of the iPad. I like the backlit keys, the feel of the keys as I'm typing, and the large, full-size keyboard (I have huge hands). One change I'd make, that wouldn't keep me from recommending this, is when the keyboard is folded back behind the iPad, I wish there was a way it would hold together instead of flopping about. With this said, the flap is magnetic and has a slot to hold the Apple Pencil secure, which is a plus. All in all, I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a keyboard without spending the money for the Apple branded products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and Not Good- October 19, 2020
Purchased for my daughter for high school. She is required to have an iPad and this keyboard was one of the highest rated. It worked perfectly for a while and we were quite happy with the product. Then, just after the warranty expired, several keys stopped working. Great product initially, but longevity is not good. Had hoped it would last at least 2yrs. If you're wondering, my daughter is extremely particular with her electronics and takes very good care of everything. She understands the crazy costs of these things and learned early that if you take care of your things, they last. Well, sometimes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome sauce- December 19, 2020
I tried the Apple keyboard and the Logitech keyboard with the track pad. I didn’t like the Apple keyboard at all. It didn’t have a latch, it was just weird. The Logitech keyboard with the trackpad was ok. It was nice to have the trackpad and when you folded it use it as a tablet it layer Mickey but the problem I had with it was that you could not use it on your lap. I bought it even though I seen a lot of people had a problem with not being able to use it on their lap. I figured it wouldn’t be that big of a deal but it ended up being a really big deal. I hated it. So I got this keyboard and I really really like it. It’s a nice size. Fits my iPad Pro perfectly and I really like the closer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.