Logitech Slim Folio Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9" - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for use with iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd and 4th generation)
- Slim folio case with backlit keyboard with 3 adjustable brightness levels allows you to type even in low light conditions
- iOS shortcut keys and media controls enhance the ease of use and maximise productivity
- Charge and stow Apple Pencil (2nd generation) (sold separately) so you can keep it secure and easily available for use
- Durable case with magnetic latch keeps your iPad secured, and offers protection from spills, scratches, and bumps
- Bluetooth set-up for easy connection of iPad Pro with keyboard case
- Lasts up to 3 months on a single charge when used approximately for 2 hours every day
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPad Pro 12.9"
- Keyboard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 562 reviewers who responded, 527 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Product great, set up instructions not great!- 1 juin 2020
The folio is just perfect and a great price for the quality, but the pairing instructions that came with it were very poor. In fact, the last and most important step of hitting the “enter” key after typing the 6 Digit number code was not included. Also shows in instructions that a page will come up on your ipad with a box where you would input those numbers, but that did not happen either. Hope this will help someone else to shorten the process, because took us 3 frustrating hours and finally going into Logitech’s website and downloading the set up manual to get it paired.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- needed keyboard for iPad Pro with little but- 23 mai 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It works nicely in a sense connection is simple, typing feels comfortable better than a $500 range notebook keyboard I would say. I am able to perform multitasking switching while writing document wit little caveat for being iPad. What is noticeable is its backlit keys is impressive in the dark leading to smooth experience. What is lacking is for being price point doesn't come with charging cable, upon connected doesn't have battery indicator, then while charging doesn't charge the iPad, and for last it is bulky from star point of desired expectation. In the attachment display folded, in the dark, and comparison with MacBook Pro 15".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first iPad Keyboard Case is a Win-Win!- 24 août 2020
I got this keyboard case for my iPad Pro 12.9 because I've started selling on eBay and listing my items are faster and easier on the iPad. Setting up bluetooth was a little tricky, but I read one of the previous reviews and one of the reviewers gave a good tip and it worked! Things I like about it.... the magnetic snap is very strong. I like that. Backlit keyboard is nice. It has a flap for my pencil. They keyboard keys are very nice to type on and feels much like a regular keyboard. Protects my iPad while closed. The only con for me is that it is heavy but I know that it is well made and sturdy. So, I'm good with that! Very satisfied overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.