Logitech StreamCam Full HD 1080p Webcam - Off-White
- Stream and record in full 1080p HD resolution at 60 fps for sharp, natural video with smooth motion for creating professional quality live streams and videos
- Capture vibrant, true-to-life image quality with crisp details using StreamCam's premium glass lens and smart autofocus system
- Auto-framing keeps you in the center of the shot, even as you move left or right, while intelligent exposure ensures you look good in varying lighting conditions
- Effortlessly stream to Twitch, YouTube and more using popular live streaming software like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), XSplit and Streamlabs OBS
- Achieve the optimal framing with landscape or portrait modes and mount the external web camera on your desktop monitor or laptop, or directly on a standard tripod
- High-bandwidth USB-C connection ensures stable and reliable HD video quality for your gaming streams, YouTube videos, Zoom conferencing, Skype meetings, podcasting and more
- Combine StreamCam full HD webcam with the included Logitech Capture software to unlock powerful features that automate focus, exposure and more
- SteamCam Camera with Attached Cable (USB 3.1)
- Monitor Mount
- Tripod Mount
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great image quality and USB Type C Connector- January 11, 2022
Excellent picture quality, easy to set up and plenty of options. 1080p 60FPS. While not a 4K camera I have a feeling that the sensor must be improved over their 4k Brio line. Color accuracy out of the box, while not perfect is significantly better. One of the main reasons I purchased was the USB type C connector. Works great with my 2021 Macbook Pro M1 MaxYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good resolution- September 22, 2021
I use it with green screen I have 2 webcams laptop needs usb-c to connect this webcamYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1080p60 Webcam- July 30, 2021
I've had this for a little while now and able to work with it a bit, Its a really good Webcam that can go up to 1080p60, and can be turned into Landscape mode as well! it a great cam However it has a Hard Wired USB-C for its Plug-in, and it DOES NOT come with an Adaptor, Which in my Opinion it Should! But other then that and the Price, it isn't bad, a bit Pricey as well but it works!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remote Office test with Zoom- December 11, 2021
Wow… this was a let down. Maybe I got a bad one, but the video quality was horrible. Not clear or sharp whatsoever. The color was better and more natural than others I tested, and I liked the framing options. Audio was solid. But I could not get past the low resolution. Seemed very out of character given its capabilities and reviews. I returned this unit and did not exchange it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but expensive- December 2, 2021
Pros: - fits any monitor as long as the bezel isn't too narrow - excellent camera quality - aesthetically pleasing - long, durable rubber synthetic cord Cons: - price (but that's all electronics right now) - very heavy - did not plug and play as well as others, took some work with downloading software on MacBook Air. Overall, a great camera. You get what you pay for!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.