Logitech StreamCam Plus HD Webcam (960-001280)
- Full HD 1080p resolution at 60fps lets you record content in stunning detail, so your followers never miss a moment
- Facial-tracking AI automatically adjusts the focus and exposure, so you can focus more on your content and less on the technical details
- Optional full HD 9:16 vertical video is perfect for recording Instagram or Facebook stories
- Included monitor mount and a tripod adaptor make it easy to get the perfect angle for every shot, while the built-in electronic image stabilization reduces camera shake for a clearer video
- Integrated microphone with premium audio performance ensures that you always sound authentic to your audience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 417 reviewers who responded, 368 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great quality- October 2, 2020
Was using my canon m50 for streaming on twitch. Quality was amazing, but didn’t want to put west and tear on the camera so I decided to go with this logitech cam. Quality is very great if paired with great lighting. The auto follow feature in the camera is pretty cool. 1080 60fps can’t complain. Also you will have to have a usb-c plug on your PC. If not I suggest buying a adapter to plug it in your standard usb, note that it will be in 1080 30fps unless plug into a usb 3.0. I really can’t complain, besides the price being a little too pricey but that’s about it. Love the camera would recommend over the c920 and this being your starter webcam. =DYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An expensive disappointment- May 22, 2021
I was extremely disappointed. I could not fet the webcam to function with the device that it was intended to enhance (My Lenovo All in one), neither could the Geek Squad. I can use it on a laptop which I purchased but, according to the Geek Squad, only while using the Zoom application. This is really disappointing. The documentation included with the device is virtually worthless, e.g. no quick start info. Contacting customer support with Logitech is a multilingual morass.They instruct you to plug in and follow the prompts from their popup but no popup appeared. I am extremely disappointed with this product and with Geek Squad in this instance.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- One MASSIVE issue, I urge you not to buy.- February 5, 2021
I highly suggest not buying this product. As I'm sure everyone knows, cords stop functioning eventually. Personally I use a couple phone cords each year as they start to only work at a specific angle. Or the cord that came with my Yeti X stopped working after a couple months. Anyways, when the cord on this device worth hundreds of dollars stops working there is no way to fix or replace it. And the whole camera becomes a useless hunk of tech, no matter how impressive the other features are. In short; with no replaceable cord, I would suggest you not buy this product because of this fact alone, as the cord WILL break eventually.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report