Logitech Z407 Bluetooth 2.1 Computer Speaker System
- 80W of total power ensures powerful and life-like sound
- 2.1 channel speaker with satellite speakers and a down-firing woofer deliver immersive audio and powerful bass
- 2.5-inch driver (per satellite) and digital signal processing ensure quality sound across a wide frequency range with exceptional clarity
- Bluetooth-enabled wireless dial lets you control volume, bass, pause, and skip tracks from up to 20m away
- Bluetooth, USB-A, and 3.5mm inputs offer flexible connectivity options
- Oval-shaped satellite speakers can be laid vertically or horizontally to give a streamlined look to your work or entertainment setup
- Sleek graphite grey colour lends a professional and trendy look
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 422 reviewers who responded, 381 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Sound!- January 2, 2021
First of all, these sound amazing! They get plenty loud, and after you adjust the bass, it really thumps. Although there's a bit of a learning curve, the control puck is innovative and kind of fun to use. Pro-tip, leave the sticker on until you memorize the taps. Another pro-tip, there is a micro-USB port on the back even though no micro-USB cable is included. Use that for Mac or PC and it integrates with the OS volume controls. While it would have been more forward-thinking of Logitech to include a USB C port, the integration is a nice touch. The comparable Bose system, which isn't really comparable because it doesn't have a subwoofer, costs $250.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great speakers for pc/console setup- June 17, 2021
Great speaker setup especially for the price. I was looking for something specifically like this with the 3.5mm and USB option so I could use my PC and PS5 on my desk with my audio-less monitor. Easy to swap back and forth between devices. Instructions included were simple enough for the functionality it has; mute, raise or lower volume, press down 2 sec. to swap to bass levels, skip tracks, etc. The sound out of the box is not "perfect" but good enough. Just had to add a bit of bass with the puck and a bit of treble on the pc output. Subwoofer and speakers sound great and can get super loud. Would highly recommend anyone who is trying to achieve the same setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great IF You Like Crackly Speakers!- May 11, 2021
These were the third Logitech speakers I have purchased. I was excited to receive these speaker, but am seriously disappointed. No matter how I move the cords the base and one of the small speakers crackle and pop. I can move the cords to make it stop, but then it starts again within a couple minutes. This happens EVEN IF THEY ARE TURNED OFF or all the way down! I've been trying to deal with these speakers for almost 4 months now. I wish I had returned them. I had to go back to using my Z3e's because these sound terrible, even when off. I expect better from Logitech. HORRIBLE!!! Spend your money elsewhere!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.