Logitech Z606 5.1 Computer Speaker System
- 160W of peak power and 5.1 channel surround sound deliver high-quality audio with deep, powerful bass and sparkling clear highs for your favourite movies, music, and games
- Includes left, right, and centre channels, as well as 2 rear satellites, and a subwoofer for full and rich room-enveloping sound from every direction
- Connect to your TV, phone, and computer by using wireless Bluetooth or the 3.5mm and RCA jacks
- 20-foot rear satellite speaker cables mean you won’t need to rearrange your room to set up and enjoy great audio anymore
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- 5 x Satellites
- Remote Control
- Button Cell Battery
- 3.5mm to RCA Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sound is good- August 14, 2020
When you connect these speakers with tv it will give crsytel clear sound even at 100% volume. at all it's value for money product...we can adjust the channel levels of each and every speaker ..but the only downside is that my remote controller stopped working after a month now i cannot adjust the sound according to my wish like the channel levels and bass etc...and also i cannot even buy new remote onlyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth buying in this budget- September 21, 2019
Sound is good and can fill easily medium-sized room. The only downside is,no controller for Bass/Trible.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Love. FYI Windows 10 cannot output surround sound- December 9, 2020
I wish they had a bass knob for when I'm tryna get weird, but the sound is nevertheless full and warm. I had a mishap with the RCA jack, where my cable was very tight to fit onto it. It took quite a bit of force to remove, and when I did, the metal covers and little red and white plastic rings came off with it. They were easy to press back into place, and it only happened with that one cable that I bought from the dollar store. The included cable fits much better. The Bluetooth feature is more convenient than I'd anticipated for switching back and forth between my PC and work laptop. One thing that I wish I'd known before buying surround speakers is that Windows 10 does not support surround sound. Microsoft has acknowledged the bug since 2015, but refuses to fix it despite it affecting 90% of sound drivers. It has native software emulation workarounds, but they lower the sound quality, since you'll have to use the single AUX output rather than the full 5.1 wiring setup. It also only works with games that allow you to manually select surround sound as an option. Any games that auto-detect audio device will detect 2.1 instead of 5.1 since you are only using AUX output. I have managed to make it work with some games, but I don't know if I'd necessarily have bought surround speakers for my PC had I known that I wouldn't be able to use all of the speakers at max fidelity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report