Lorex 4K Ultra HD 8 CH Security System w/4K HD Weatherproof Security Camera, Advanced Motion Detection
Available online only
With other amazing features such as advanced motion detection, smart home compatibility, our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, local video storage and more, this system will easily provide professional-quality security protection for your home or business
• The security cameras in this bundle record 4K HD quality video; that's more than 8 million pixels of superior detail and definition. As the highest standard to date in the security industry, 4K resolution results in accurate picture and color representation. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance.
• Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
• Experience enhanced clarity and capture important details even at night thanks to Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV). CNV works best with the help of plenty of ambient lighting. In the event of minimal ambient light, the cameras will revert to IR (infrared) night vision. These cameras have an IR range of 120 ft (37 m) in low-light settings and 82 ft (25 m) in complete darkness.
• Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, these 4K security cameras are rated IP67 and have been especially designed to withstand all types of weather conditions. They can function in temperatures as low as -40°F and as high as 131°F (-40°C to 55°C), making them a versatile solution in different climate zones.
• This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
• Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV* and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more.
• Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™(Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
• Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
• The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 1TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
• This security camera systems can be used without being connected to the internet. This means that your data can only be accessed directly from your DVR. However, an internet connection is required to enable remote viewing,
- 1 × 4K HD Bullet Camera, 1 × Mounting Kit, 1 × 60ft BNC/DC UL Certified Extension Cable, 1 × Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Quebec Local
- Quebec Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Lorex||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Smart Monitoring & Sensors||30 Days||0%||0%||0%|
|Smart Security & Access||30 Days||0%||0%||0%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Business Days.