Lowepro GearUp Pouch Mini Nylon Organizer (LP37138) - Grey
Available online only
- Fits smartphone cords, cables and adapters, batteries and more
- 2-sided organizer panel with elastic keeper straps to keep your accessories safe and organized
- Nylon construction with water-resistant coating withstands daily wear and tear
- Double sided 360-degree zipper allows easy access to contents
- Side handle for hassle-free portability
- Transparent window lets you identify the stored contents easily without the need for searching
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice bag but there are better alternatives- February 3, 2020
I like the material of the bag and the color. The middle section or flap is held in with two plastic tabs like the ones you will find on clothing tags. Once those break off the flap is not attached to the bag. It would be nice to actually have it attached properly with an elastic band or some sort. For $20, it could be better, this should cost half the price. But I’ll hold on to it because I do like the color.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect little pouch for photography accessories- February 18, 2020
This pouch is exactly what I was looking for to carry my camera accessories with me. It nicely fits my extra battery for the camera, extra batteries for my speedlite, and extra memory cards with room to spare. It's made my bag more organized, feels and has been durable so far, and makes it easy for me to pack and find my smaller camera accessories.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lowepro with a miss...- May 18, 2021
Lowepro products are usually the best. This cheap little carry all for cords and such was a big miss. The center flap is only secured by those plastic things that hold price tags on shirts. Literally, go and take a look, that’s what’s secures the center flap to the exterior of the bag. Strongly dislike this. But it’s doing the job.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.