Lowepro Adventura Digital SLR Camera Shoulder Bag (LP36902) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Safeguard you gear from moisture, debris, and impacts
- Shoulder bag and toploading styles are perfect for day trips or longer adventures
- Organize everything you carry via an adjustable divider system in main compartment and pockets for small accessories.
- Carry your kit with ease thanks to a solid, comfort-grip grab handle and adjustable, padded shoulder strap
- Fits a full-size DSLR with attached compact zoom kit lens, extra lens, flash, and spare memory card and small accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 509 reviewers who responded, 494 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good bag not best didnt serve me that well- June 4, 2016
was wanting bag to hold nikon 5300 plus 50-300 lense attached to camera and two spare lenses a 75-200 and a smaller lense. but came to find out wasnt enough room. could fit but had to lay camera with tele lense propped partly over other lenses and could put cushion over camera. but hard to close top of case. doable but not convenient at all to exchange lenses. i ended up using one lense the whole trip out a smaller bag i had and leaving the new bag with the other two lenses in cabin during cruise. i even tried putting all stuff in bag at store but forgot to attach lense to camera and try. oh well still good case for body and two fair sized lensesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well made but has flaws- October 20, 2017
Pros The bag is well constructed and has potential. Cons The bag has a useful single large compartment and accessory pockets. I carry a camera, an extra lens and battery charger in the single large compartment. The large compartment can be divided with Velcro dividers, so,things don’t bang into each other. Filling the compartment makes all of the other accessory pocket virtually useless, because they are sown into the main compartment walls. Thus, I carry around a camera, a spare lens, battery charger and a couple of very small items.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile little bag- March 17, 2017
This bag is a good size for a camera and a few accessories. It has two removable separators that can be configured just about however you want to best fit your camera, lens(es) and other accessories. The included strap connects to the bag with plastic clips (on plastic loops) which I found to be squeaky and the strap would get in the way of using my camera. But then I realized that there are belt loops on the back of the bag. So I quickly grabbed a belt, fed it through, and voila! A more functional, and quiet, camera bag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.