Panasonic LUMIX G 14mm f/2.5 Lens
Available online only
- Sporting a 14mm (35mm equivalent of 28mm) focal length, this prime lens is ideal for portraits and landscapes. Whether you're shooting portraits in studio or capturing the majesty of Niagara Falls, you've got the ideal focal length you need to get exceptional images.
- This prime lens delivers a constant f/2.5 maximum aperture, making it ideal for low-light situations. Easily take stunning images of the Eiffel Tower lit up at night or capture photos of your favourite live band in a dimly lit venue. Plus, this pancake lens is extremely light, weighing only 55g, making it incredibly easy to take with you anywhere.
- The f/2.5 maximum aperture delivers an incredibly shallow depth of field so your photos get incredible background bokeh for added artistic flare. This lens allows you to use soft focus to achieve beautifully creative images.
- Sometimes what's out of focus is as important as what's in focus. The 7-blade circular aperture delivers a smooth, rounded defocus effect in out-of-focus areas of your image giving your photos exceptional, aesthetically pleasing bokeh.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations, delivering better detail and contrast resulting in superb image quality. The design reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact prime lens.
- This premium lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds systems and is compatible with all Micro Four Thirds cameras, including Panasonic G Series, and Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras.
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Great for mountain sports- April 9, 2015
I found the lightness and compactness of the lens, coupled with my G1, superb on a wintry climbing trip. I could tuck it inside my jacket, pull it out and snap away single handed (whilst hanging on to my ice axe for dear life!). Not having to think about zooming in and the bulk of the lens was ideal in loads of spindrift and difficult underfoot conditions. Low light ability and the increased depth of field were really useful. When I got home, cropping the shots (instead of zooming at the time) showed the quality of resolution and clarity of the lens. My mates were amazed that I managed to get any shots at all, let alone with such great quality. The ergonomics of the G1 meant I still had great control over the camera functions, even in such extreme conditions. Ironic that none of the other 6 climbers in the party even got their snappy cameras out. Probably because they couldn't cope with the low light levels and extreme whites with all the snow!
- Street Photography- April 9, 2015
The combination of the 14mm lens and the wonderful G3 camera body is the perfect pairing for street photography. The ability to have the camera with me at all times in a coat pocket with this remarkable lens attached exceeds all my expectations
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns