Lutron Caseta Wireless 6-Amp Neutral Switch
- In-wall smart switch only; coordinating wallplate and other accessories sold separately
- Works with up to 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs and ELV/MLV, 5 amps for dimmable LED/CFL, or 3 amps for ceiling or exhaust fans
- Neutral wire required; replace existing switch and install in 15 minutes or less
- Compatible with the Pico remote (sold separately) for convenient wireless control from anywhere in your home
- Note: Requires Lutron Caseta Wireless smart bridge L-BDG2-WH (sold separately) to use the below features:
- Create personalised schedules to turn on, off or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines
- Activate your favourite lighting scenes with the touch of a button
- Set lights to automatically adjust so you always return to a well-lit house
- Smart Away feature randomly turns your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away
- Control your lights via the free Lutron app, with your voice, or from the wall
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades, Sonos, and more (smart bridge required, sold separately)
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Switch
- Wire Nuts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Smart & Beautiful- January 27, 2020
Wanted programable switch to control exterior lights. Switch installed per instructions but needs a neutral wire to work properly. Following instructions, the control app quickly found new device. Programmed switch to turn lights on at sunset and off at a specified time. Has worked flawlessly since installation. As a bonus, the switch has a small, green LED light, which allows you to find the switch in a dark location, such as the top of a stairway. Great product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great wireless switch, no need for dimmable bulbs- January 1, 2018
I love these switches! I got these to control exterior lights in my home. I tried the dimmable ones first, but it didn't work b/c the bulbs are not LED and dimmable. So I bought these and it works great! I've put the dimmable ones in other areas of my home. Install was pretty easy too, as the instructions are straight forward. The Lutron Caseta app is easy to use and has an intuitive UI.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great smart switch- March 9, 2018
I have a mix of Lutron Caseta and GE z-wave smart switches in my house, managed by a Wink hub. The Caseta switches have a better build quality, and they run slightly smaller than the GE switches (and other z-wave and zigbee switches I've tested), which makes them fit much better in older outlet boxes, which tend to be a bit tight.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.