Lutron Caseta Wireless Kit with 2 In-Wall Dimmers and Bridge (P-BDG-PKG2W-C)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Create personalised schedules to turn on, off or dim lights at set times to best fit your everyday routines
- Activate your favourite lighting scenes with the touch of a button
- Set lights to automatically adjust so you always return to a well-lit house
- Smart Away feature randomly turns your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away
- Control your lights via the free Lutron app, with your voice, or from the wall
- Smart bridge doesn't use Wi-Fi, so it won't have any effect on your network
- One Caseta smart switch can control multiple bulbs at once
- Create a 3-way setup by mounting the included Pico remote to almost any wall surface by using a Pico wallmount bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT, sold separately)
- Works with up to 150W dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs
- Not rated for low-voltage applications such as track or landscape lighting
- Works in any home, as it doesn't require a neutral wire
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades, Sonos, and more
- Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge
- 2 x Caseta Wireless in-wall Dimmers
- 2 x Pico Remote Controls
- 2 x Tabletop Pedestals
- 2 x One Gang Claro Wallplates
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 348 reviewers who responded, 337 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great home automation upgrade- December 27, 2015
I'm slowly upgrading from older maestro dimmers and these are a great replacement. The Lutron app allows you to create scenes so the lights dim for tv or movie viewing, or turn on automatically when you arrive home or off when you leave. With HomeKit integration you can use a iPhone and say "Siri turn my kitchen lights on" or "Siri turn the basement lights on to 50%". HomeKit is a very nice feature, and this Lutron hub also interfaces with motorized blinds to open and close blinds on a daily schedule, at bedtime, while watching a movie etc. I have 6 of the switches so far and we'll be adding more soon. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best, but it's also reflected in $- November 7, 2020
Does indeed work with no neutral line. Relatively lag free. Dimmest setting on dimmer is still relatively bright with LED bulbs. Buttons are hard to identify through feel in dark, so often times press a dim up or dim down instead of light on when fumbling in dark. Prominent bumps or indentations would help feel for correct button. Reliable. Extra points for being Lutron with the expectation it will be supported long into the future. Additional parts easy to get even at hardware store if needed or if BB decides to no longer stock in future. Most negative thing, these are some of the most expensive smart switches.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Far So Good- June 9, 2018
I bought this to replace a three way switch in my kitchen and so far it has been working great. I love that I can either dim the lights right at the switch or from my phone wherever I may be. It really comes in handy when you are away from home and want to make it look like someone is home. One word of caution, make sure your LED light bulbs can be dimmed and are compatible with this switch. I had the crappy LED's that came with the house from the builder and they did not like this switch to well, I was planning on replacing the light bulbs with Cree ones anyway and once I did it has been perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.