Lutron Caseta Wireless Kit with In-Wall Dimmer Kit & Smart Bridge (P-BDG-PKG1W-C)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Smart bridge supports up to 50 Caseta devices (additional devices sold separately)
- Create personalised schedules to manage lights, voice assistants, cameras, temperature, shades, music, and more to best fit your everyday routines
- Set lights to automatically adjust so you always return to a well-lit house
- Smart Away feature randomly turns your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away
- Control your smart home via the free Lutron app or with voice controls
- Smart bridge doesn't use Wi-Fi, so it won't have interfere or compete with your network
- Easy to use and simple to set up via the Lutron app
- One Caseta smart switch can control multiple bulbs at once
- Create a 3-way setup by mounting the included Pico remote to almost any wall surface by using a Pico wallmount bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT, sold separately)
- Dimmer works with up to 150W dimmable LED light bulbs/CFL light bulbs or 600W incandescent bulbs/halogen bulbs
- Not rated for low-voltage applications such as track or landscape lighting
- Works in any home, as it doesn't require a neutral wire
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, Google Assistant, Ring, Logitech, Serena shades, Sonos, and more
- 1 x Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge
- 1 x Caseta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer
- 1 x Pico Remote Control
- 1 x One Gang Claro Wallplate
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 339 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great home automation upgrade- December 27, 2015
I'm slowly upgrading from older maestro dimmers and these are a great replacement. The Lutron app allows you to create scenes so the lights dim for tv or movie viewing, or turn on automatically when you arrive home or off when you leave. With HomeKit integration you can use a iPhone and say "Siri turn my kitchen lights on" or "Siri turn the basement lights on to 50%". HomeKit is a very nice feature, and this Lutron hub also interfaces with motorized blinds to open and close blinds on a daily schedule, at bedtime, while watching a movie etc. I have 6 of the switches so far and we'll be adding more soon. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably the best, but it's also reflected in $- November 7, 2020
Does indeed work with no neutral line. Relatively lag free. Dimmest setting on dimmer is still relatively bright with LED bulbs. Buttons are hard to identify through feel in dark, so often times press a dim up or dim down instead of light on when fumbling in dark. Prominent bumps or indentations would help feel for correct button. Reliable. Extra points for being Lutron with the expectation it will be supported long into the future. Additional parts easy to get even at hardware store if needed or if BB decides to no longer stock in future. Most negative thing, these are some of the most expensive smart switches.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Product!- December 10, 2015
This is my 3rd Caseta purchase. They are easy to set up (no experience at all required), easy to install and best of all is the app is fully featured and a pleasure to use (I'm using iOS but expect Android would be no different). You can also set them up in different locations (in my case, home and cottage) - all you have to do is use two different email addresses to sign in with. One small note is the bridge, BDG1 doesn't support Siri while the BDG2 version does. If you don't plan on using Siri to control your lights, then you can go with the slightly less expensive model. Also it is easy to add on additional switches (wall or plug in modules for lamps for example).
Not helpful (0)Report