Lux CS1 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat
- Important note: Check your existing heating and cooling systems, as this product works with forced air, heat pump, radiant or central HVAC systems, and does not work with electric baseboard heating; if you have vents in your walls, a boiler in the basement, central air conditioning, or floors that heat/cool, this thermostat will work
- Smart thermostat made to be used with forced air, gas, oil and electric furnaces up to 2h/1c and heat pump systems with or without aux/emergency heat
- Geofencing automatically adjusts your Thermostat for efficient energy usage whether you're at home or away
- Room temperature alerts, offline alerts, and even filter replacement alerts ensure wellness, peace of mind, allergy-free air quality, less expense and is ideal for pet owners
- Multi-stage control using a remote allows operation across multiple zones inside your home
- Demand response and rebates save your money and offer plenty of returns using strategies and technologies for reducing energy usage
- Works with any 4-wire system without a 'c-wire' through the Lux Power Bridge (sold separately) and even works offline
- Wi-Fi facility provides for faster and secure connectivity to your home's wireless network
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatibility (smart home hubs sold separately) lets you use your voice commands for smart, simple operation
- iOS and Android app compatibility allows you to control the climate in your house anywhere, anytime
- Mounting Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good bang for your buck- 23 octobre 2020
I purchased this thermostat as a cheaper alternative to other wifi thermostats. It operates my heat pump unit effectively. It has a very simplified interface, but you only need the Lux app to control it so I hardly ever feel the need to touch the thermostat directly. So far its functioned well and can be controlled from my iphone whether I'm at home or away, and it automatically senses if I'm away to help save money. I found pairing the device to the app to be simple, the scheduling is pretty straightforward, and the dashboard is easy to use. Overall I'd say it's a good bang-for-the-buck option if you don't want to spend 100s of dollars on a fancy screen that you are hardly going to touch anyway since they all come with an app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well at a lower cost than others.- 16 juillet 2021
I purchased the Lux thermostat because it was under $100 and the Best Buy rep said I could return it within 2 weeks if I was not satisfied. It took me awhile to install it, but all the issues I had were because I read the instructions incorrectly. It has a bit more lag turning on than my previous thermostat, going 4 degrees over the set temp before turning on. Also if you deviate from the scheduled program it doesnt necessarily like it unless you change the schedule. I may need to review the instructions to see if there are adjustments I can make.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit clumsy app but looks nice- 23 novembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Was excited for this new wifi thermostat. It is elegant looking on my wall. It replaced an on old analog thermometer. I had it professionally installed because I was just not sure I could handle it. After watching them I probably could have done it. They had it installed in less than one hour. The app is a bit clunky. It took several attempts to get my phone and the thermostat connected together but they finally connected. The app helps you to be able to program or adjust the thermostat to your needs. Overall it is a great purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.