MacBook Air (2020) 13.3" - Silver (i5 1.1GHz/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) - AppleCare+(Expires MAY 2023) - En - Open Box(10/10 Condition)
Available online only
The incredibly thin and light MacBook Air is now even more powerful. It has a Retina display, Magic Keyboard, Touch ID, and a 1.1Ghz (3.5Ghz in Turbo Boost) Intel CPU, faster graphics and tonnes of storage. The wedge-shaped design is 100% recycled aluminum, and with all-day battery life, this MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
• 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz and a 6MB L3 cache) and 8GB of high-performance memory let you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open
• 256GB SSD provides plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files, and games
• Retina display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 for over 4 million pixels, so images take on a new level of detail and realism, text is sharp and clear, and with millions of colours, everything you see is rich and vibrant
• True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the colour temperature of your environment, making web pages and emails look as natural as the printed page
• Display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen
• Wi-Fi (802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible) and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology give you the power to connect wirelessly with ease
• With all-day battery life, the built-in 49.9Wh lithium‑polymer battery gives you up to 11 hours of wireless web, up to 12 hours of Apple TV app movie playback, or up to 30 days of standby time
• Incredibly thin and light, it packs heavy-duty performance into just 1.29kg (2.8lb.)
• Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port--and MacBook Air has two of them
• Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2; existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter (sold separately), plus Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up
• Magic Keyboard has a refined scissor mechanism with 1mm of travel that delivers a responsive, comfortable and quiet typing experience
• Inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets or game environments
• Backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings
• Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure, so you have precise control and a uniform response, no matter where you click the trackpad, as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom
• Touch ID's advanced security and convenience means you can simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and your Mac unlocks to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings without entering yet another password
• Online shopping is even easier--select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch, you’re done without needing to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared
• Apple T2 Security Chip is a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure with on-the-fly data encryption, which means all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted
• Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, and answer your questions
• Stereo speakers deliver lots of bass and more volume, while wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie
• FaceTime camera lets your friends and family members see you in high definition, while 3 microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation, and talking to Siri
• Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second Mac display
• Equipped with a collection of powerful creativity and productivity apps, with dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts, and smart new features in the apps you use every day
• Sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100% recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever
Storage & Memory
- MacBook Air
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Quebec Local
- Quebec Remote
Returns can be made within 15 days of receiving your order.
|Ab Cellular||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|All Other Devices||15 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging. There should not be any physical or water damage. Product should not have any password or apple or google account set up.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.