Madden NFL 21 NXT LVL Edition (PS5)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Next Gen Player Movement uses the NFL's Next Gen Stats, which takes real-life athlete data from thousands of NFL plays and feeds it into the Madden animation engine
- Player movement is fluid and realistic as players accelerate, run routes, and change directions
- Authentic new environments are enabled by a deferred lighting system that improves fidelity and detail
- Next Gen Stats-powered replays are triggered by statistical moments and presented in beautifully rendered cinematics to highlight the biggest plays
- Star-driven play-calling makes it easy to call the right play for the right player during critical moments, with preferred plays easily accessible on the new Favorite Play markers and tabs
- New player physiques are based on each player's position and accurately represent body types across the league
- Deferred lighting system creates ultra-realistic plays and player fidelity, while sideline characters react to everything happening on the field
- Ultra-fast load times allow your environments to load quickly so you're ready for kickoff in seconds
- Location-based audio delivers the roar of the stadium and other authentic game sounds that surround you for an immersive experience
- True-to-life weather detail means standing water can accumulate on rain-drenched sidelines and snow can pile up on the field
- On PS5, the DualSense controller haptics allow you to feel the impact of every catch, tackle, and kick right in your hands
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Similar to last gen- December 7, 2020
Save yourself the money and don't buy the PS5 version. Buy the PS4 version when it's on sale. You get the free upgrade for cheaper because this game isn't getting a price reduction any time soon. Very minimal different between the last gen and next gen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Franchise Mode Crashes every single time- March 28, 2021
The worst of all Maddens. I’ve owned everyone since ‘99 on the playstation consoles. Not only does it lack any innovation or imagination, but for whatever reason I cannot complete anymore than 7 seasons of franchise mode before it crashes after playing a game- then you cannot even load the file. Essentially all that time is wasted. I want my money back. And this is coming from someone who is a die-hard madden fan. I want 2k back or some other developer to have an NFL licenced game. This one is a complete wasteNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - February 19, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report