Madden NFL 21 (PS4)
- Upgrade to the PlayStation 5 (PS5) edition at no additional cost
- In Face of the Franchise: Rise to Fame, become the face of a new football generation as you launch your career, leave your mark, and shatter expectations on your rise to NFL glory
- For the first time ever in Madden, start your career as a high school quarterback, and switch over to a running back or wide receiver in college; your play affects your legacy as you rise up the draft ranks
- Go all-out in The Yard in a new backyard football-inspired mode with fearless gameplay, house rules, wild locations across the globe, crazy trick plays, and fresh gear for your custom avatar as you earn Cred and grow your Rep
- In Madden Ultimate Team, build your fantasy roster from current NFL superstars, Hall of Fame legends, and more in a brand-new season of fresh and fun content
- Earn MUT coins through challenges as you tweak your depth chart; H2H Seasons, MUT Draft, and MUT Squads can grant even more rewards for your Ultimate Team campaign
- Take down the competition in Superstar KO, Madden's fastest co-op eliminator mode, featuring 5-minute games, unique stadiums and commentary, dynamic rules, and football icons
- In Franchise mode, play through a full NFL career and cement your legacy as a player, coach, or owner in online-connected single-player and multiplayer leagues
- Compete in customised, head-to-head Exhibition games (single and multi-player) or play offline against the CPU
- Build your highlight reel with Ball Carrier evasive moves, which are now all on the Right Stick, and a single button-press Celebration Run on your way to the end zone
- Pass-rush mechanics give you full control and responsiveness via directional stick input--and beware that offensive linemen will start catching on to your repeated moves, so you'll need to mix up your repertoire for maximum impact
- CPU-controlled teams and quarterbacks learn through AI and will begin to make in-game adjustments to your defensive strategy, so be sure to mix up your play-calling
- Enhanced tackling through the Breakdown Tackle mechanic in the open field gives even more realism to the game
- Superstar X-Factors are back, with more than 50 new abilities and a new group of Superstar players
- Real-life NFL season playbook updates will reflect teams' latest schemes and strategies
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1871 reviewers who responded, 1642 would recommend this product.
- Bad game EA has done nothing to change this game- January 30, 2021
Where should I even begin. This game is a joke because it is exactly the same game EA put out five years ago. In fact they have not changed anything except for MUT in the past 5 and have taken some good things out. EA should be ashamed for not caring about what fans really want and I am the stupid one who’s been buying it well the buck ends here. I have had enough of EA’s BS and have come to the realization they will never make a legit football simulation game. Bring 2k5 back. That game from 15 years ago was 10 to one better than this awful rendition of nothingness. Hope the NFL reads this and drops your exclusive license.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- PS5 free uprade is well worth it- January 6, 2021
My girlfriend bought this for me for my PS5, and I've only been playing the PS5 version. While its been a little bit since I've played a Madden game, this one feels like a true return to form to what made them so great when I played them growing up as a kid when I was gaming with my grandpa. The gameplay feels like a focal point for the development team this year, thankfully not at the cost of the presentation. I played on standard difficulty, but apparently it's either a case of I'm too good (not likely) or the game is too easy. The difficulty spike in increasing seems a bit drastic, but the game is quite fun overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gambling- September 2, 2020
Madden is virtually just a marketing/slot machine. Lots of bugs, barely any updates from previous games. Don't waste your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report